Want Opinions on a WvW alternative to Celestial: Sage (sort of)

Khang Le.9578

> @"Khang Le.9578" said:

> > @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > > @"Khang Le.9578" said:

> > > *snip*

> >

> > Why not run Cele? If you PvP a lot you have access to a ton of stat selectable ascended armor.

> > Cele is really the best choice imho for a WvW scourge, or rather it's the stats I have had the best results from.

> >

>

> What I'm currently running, I was just asking if this alternative would be better with the same playstyle, sacrificing ferocity and toughness for higher power and condi. Guess the reason I'm asking is because people run Deadshot/Sage in sPvP and not Celestial.

Yeah I get it then.Running in a zerg though is really different than the usual 1v1 or 1v2 thing you tend to get in sPvP. You may play the same build in WvW but you are playing it very differently I find.

I think your idea of the Marshall's gear looks like fun though. If I hadn't grinded like a madman for my cele set and didn't have 18 other alts I would try either it or that new Plaguedoctor's set.

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > @"Khang Le.9578" said:

> > > @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > > > @"Khang Le.9578" said:

> > > > *snip*

> > >

> > > Why not run Cele? If you PvP a lot you have access to a ton of stat selectable ascended armor.

> > > Cele is really the best choice imho for a WvW scourge, or rather it's the stats I have had the best results from.

> > >

> >

> > What I'm currently running, I was just asking if this alternative would be better with the same playstyle, sacrificing ferocity and toughness for higher power and condi. Guess the reason I'm asking is because people run Deadshot/Sage in sPvP and not Celestial.

>

> Yeah I get it then.Running in a zerg though is really different than the usual 1v1 or 1v2 thing you tend to get in sPvP. You may play the same build in WvW but you are playing it very differently I find.

> I think your idea of the Marshall's gear looks like fun though. If I hadn't grinded like a madman for my cele set and didn't have 18 other alts I would try either it or that new Plaguedoctor's set.

Totally. Though having a competitive sPvP stat wouldn't hurt if you get ganked running to your Zerg, and yeah Celestial is a PITA to grind for

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > @"Khang Le.9578" said:

> > Totally. Though having a competitive sPvP stat wouldn't hurt if you get ganked running to your Zerg, and yeah Celestial is a PITA to grind for

>

> No but if so much of your time is spent running to the zerg that you are choosing stats around it, there might be another problem ;)

>

>

Says it wouldn't hurt not building around it lol