[Request] Give players ability to make their own mount races

I think it would be great if players could set up their own races using the in-game race system. There could be an item in game that opens an editor, similar to guild hall decorations, to place checkpoints on the map.

This is how I imagine the mechanics to be:

* Using the item replaces your skills with race editor skills for placing checkpoints

* The item cannot be used while race is active.

* You can place checkpoint around in your current map

* You can place location, width, and angle of checkpoints

* You can undo last placed checkpoint while in the editor

* First checkpoint is start of race and maybe has starting zone like other races.

* Last placed checkpoint when leaving the editor will be come the end of the race.

* Race is eligible only to those in your squad, hidden from other people. _This would prevent open world clutter, while still enabling custom race in the open world_

* Commander is the one who sets up the race and can start the count down.

* Top three winners are announced in squad chat.

* Race checkpoints remain between races

* For technical reasons there will probably be default race time limit, and a max number of placeable checkpoints

Gold-plating Features:

* Enable persistence in Guild Halls, limit 1 per Guild Hall. Have a race organizer NPC as placeable guild hall decoration. _This could give a new purpose to Guilds, community driven content._

* Option for to toggle bubble vs line checkpoint system. _It would be good for griffin and beetle races, although placing them in the at different heights would be tricky and may require ability to use while mounted._

* Option to submit rewards for top 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places which are automatically distributed.

* Option to have start checkpoint also be final checkpoint for loop race tracks and provide a way to set number of laps for circuit races

* Option to limit race to specific mount(s) only.

* Spawn NPC for mount rentals at race start. _This would be really good for engaging free to play players, but will probably get abused for non race activity._

* Instead of locking race to squads only, a race organizer NPC can be spawned and only those registered would see the race and be notified of the winners.

The editor item could be either earned through achievements+ gold(+crafting?) or even a gem store toy item.

I think it might be fun if the achievements was getting first (or 1st-3rd) in all of the current races. It would provide an incentive for people to do existing races, and make them more competitive.

This could also be done as mastery line, with some of the gold-plating features as unlocks. Advantage of this would be that not all of it needs to be released at once, feature can be added later as new unlocks. Still, I would probably stay away from this one as masteries are generally to make the character feel more powerful and this is more of a toy.

I think this would add a lot of community driven playable content. We have a passionate community and given the right tools we can make the game more engaging to new players.