GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want the following in either returning or statuettes, please!

[Glint's Gaze Mask](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint%27s_Gaze_Mask "Glint's Gaze Mask")

[Abaddon's Mask](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Abaddon%27s_Mask "Abaddon's Mask")

[Electromagnetic Ascender-Descender Glider Combo](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_Ascender-Descender_Glider_Combo "Electromagnetic Ascender-Descender Glider Combo")

> @"VDAC.2137" said:

> > @"Chadramar.8156" said:

> >

> > Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

> >

> > _Non-gendered armor_. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

> >

>

> Agreed! Especially on the non-gendered armor! This is why I haven’t created more human or norn female characters. I hate the look of most of the female armor options, the female version of the human assassin armor being a case in point. >_>

>

> I’m all about options and customization! How about being about to choose make-up options for all characters? Most of the human females options come with obvious makeup that I would like to change. And for that matter, I wouldn’t mind the option for some guy-liner for some of my male characters. ;)

Agreeing with all of this, but adding more to make arenanet do it.

**Skins and outfits that don’t look completely different on male and female characters.**

- Strider’s Medium Armor for example. The material and silhouette is completely different on male? Why not make it tight and nice on male too?

- Another example is Rox’s outfit. That the same armor looks like heavy on male and medium on female is a bad design flaw.

**More armors for female characters that actually cover the body.**

- Make them more realistic. Realistic armor with a fantasy twist is the best thing. Guild Wars designs are most of the time far too detailed, it’s a mess really. An epic mess, but still a mess.

**Female faces without make-up.**

- Can’t you make it optional at least? Especially for Norn women it feels very out of place to have such heavy make-up. If beards can be optional on male Norns, then make-up can be on female.

**Hairstyles for both genders.**

- Thats goes without explanation really. What exactly is the point of gendering hair?

I hope we'll get more packages similar to the War Eternal Supply Drop in the future. It turns out I really enjoyed the slow drip format. I liked looking forward to the next week's bundle of goodies. I also appreciated that the bundle is mostly absent RNG items (I, personally, will not pay IRL cash for RNG items). I thought it was a great value, and I would buy more packages like this if offered.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Return of scarlet grasp/spaulder.

> Ps: why not continuing that set with a chest piece or don't know another more technological unique headpiece?

There is already a headpiece for the scarlet armor, but it is not sold via the gemstore. I think you can get it for some laurels in the ls1 rewards vendor.

> @"Crystal Black.8190" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > Return of scarlet grasp/spaulder.

> > Ps: why not continuing that set with a chest piece or don't know another more technological unique headpiece?

>

> There is already a headpiece for the scarlet armor, but it is not sold via the gemstore. I think you can get it for some laurels in the ls1 rewards vendor.

Oki, thanks very much

Just noticed we have a portal device for world bosses and one for event in maguuma. So I suppose that we will have one for PoF and one for LS maps?

Pretty useful to switch between istan, specimen, new shatterer or kourna meta...