Ember Infusion - Halloween 2018

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > What I'd like to know is how it looks if you combine it with other skin changing infusions like Ember + Crystal or Ember + Snow Diamond.

>

> You cant combine skin infusions, sadly

You can if it's on Human, it just changes my hair to the Snow Diamond variant and eyes change ever so slightly. You can definitely add aura effect infusions or one of the new Polysatured Reverberating Infusions to add an outline effect. I'm using Ghostly infusions along with the Ember infusion and the black and blue still come through. I'm debating on removing them because of my change from Snow Diamond to Ember ( Blue to Orange ) but haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

> @"Syprus Soulslayer.1640" said:

> > @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > What I'd like to know is how it looks if you combine it with other skin changing infusions like Ember + Crystal or Ember + Snow Diamond.

> >

> > You cant combine skin infusions, sadly

>

> You can if it's on Human, it just changes my hair to the Snow Diamond variant and eyes change ever so slightly. You can definitely add aura effect infusions or one of the new Polysatured Reverberating Infusions to add an outline effect. I'm using Ghostly infusions along with the Ember infusion and the black and blue still come through. I'm debating on removing them because of my change from Snow Diamond to Ember ( Blue to Orange ) but haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

Yes, you can combine some aspects of these infusions, and stack them with others. I use like 8-9 diferent infusions on my norn =P

What i meant was that you cant make your lava skin look like some crystal + ice-like lava by combining crystal+ember+snow diamond infusions. You can, however change your hair, eyes and glowy effects (snow diamond has it) based on which ones youre using and on which race, as you said.