Has Istan just got stealth nerfed?

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> If we changed something, we would post about it. Check the recent updates notes and see if there's any reference to changes. If not, then perhaps you've had, as you suggested, a run of bad luck. Or consider that there may be a bug, although if there was a bug I think we'd see a lot more about it, both through in-game reports and on the forums. I agree with what was recommended earlier: Check again, for there's too little data to make any sort of conclusion.

Its not bad luck... there are no champs spawning during Akili event or books... Ive ran it many times with full parties and nothing.... if it was not intentionally nerfed then I am hoping it is a bug somehow caused by the halloween update... I am also very much hoping that it will return to normal after the event.... basically akili event is the glue that keeps istan farming going.... since the nerf/bug... ive been getting about 40% less PP for the same time running... moreover it is disrupting the flow of the map and many groups just leave after GH now... Istan is a great map a great farm with a great community.... it is creating abundance in the game making it much more enjoyable and rewarding to play.... I really hope this change is temporary and will go back to normal after the holidays.

As a person that runs Istan between 4-8 hours consecutively with over 100 people, there is no such thing as bad luck, they either got tired of their gems becoming thin air, or messed something in the servers as usual (7 bugged maps in a row? really?). As far as enough data and letting us know in the patch notes, ye...not exactly, we heard that one before.

> If we changed something, we would post about it. Check the recent updates notes and see if there's any reference to changes. If not, then perhaps you've had, as you suggested, a run of bad luck. Or consider that there may be a bug, although if there was a bug I think we'd see a lot more about it, both through in-game reports and on the forums. I agree with what was recommended earlier: Check again, for there's too little data to make any sort of conclusion.

Hi. I am a bit impressed by this comment. In the last 3 days I did spend between 4 and 5 hours every day in Istan and all this time we had no Champions for both events. Perhaps is bad luck in let's say 12 hours not to get any Champion? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

'...Or consider that there may be a bug, although if there was a bug I think we'd see a lot more about it, both through in-game reports and on the forums. I agree with what was recommended earlier: Check again, for there's too little data to make any sort of conclusion.'

Have you seen enough through in-game reports and on the forums so far? Has enough conclusive data been collected? What would be the size of optimal sample size in your opinion to classify this situation as a bug and act on it?