[EU][PvE] Want to help create a close-knit, family-like, and mature environment? Join us today!

Incarnazeus.5481

EDIT: Recruitment is closed once more as we gained 8 new friends! Thank you all for your interest.

Hello folks!

Are you as lonely as I am and looking for a place to call home and friends to call your own? Do you want to be remembered and not just a number? Do you want to be free of stressful obligations and simply enjoy your playtime with like-minded, mature, and friendly people like you are, at your own pace? Then you might want to consider becoming part of the **Silverwolf Mercenaries [inc]**.

Although this guild has been around for a while, I have never really had the time to turn it into a "proper" guild. With the release of Path of Fire and the influx of new and old players alike, I thought it might be worth a shot to try to turn my little guild into a home for a future family of friends. So here we are. We are currently looking for **six** more friends.

_What can we offer you?_

* currently we have a level 40 guild hall (Windswept Haven).

* relaxed, mature, no-obligations environment (since we all have them in our daily lives, and we certainly don't need them in our freetime as well!) -- play whenever, whatever, and with whomever wants to join you on your quest for joy.

* a family-like atmosphere -- this guild shall stay small (I'm aiming at max. 30 active players right now.)

* focus on text-based interaction (voice-enthusiasts can use our discord channel)

* the right to decorate our hall freely and to trigger guild missions whenever you want to (should you not be able to attend our future guild mission weekend events)

* an event calendar and a discord channel

_What should you bring or be?_

* ideally you should be mature; preferably **21 years or older** (exceptions can be made if you're really mature for your age).

* have an interest in actively engaging with the guild and/or in actively being engaged with -- we want to be your friend after all!

* be willing to write a short introduction about yourself on our discord.

* be on an EU server.

* friendly, polite, and respectful.

* ~~ share my love for wolves~~ (that's entirely optional, but yields you a plus in my books!)

Interested? Just PM me in-game (**Incarnazeus.5481**) (preferably not here since I probably will forget to check back)! I'd love to hear from you. Please don't forget to tell me a bit about yourself!

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Kind regards, Inc

Little update: We now have an optional Discord channel for voicechat enthusiasts, claimed the Windswept Haven guidhall, and almost reached our maximum number of packmates (20) -- only two spots are available as of now! What are _you_ waiting for? ;)

EDIT: As of now, recruitment is currently closed! Sorry for all who might be interested and didn't make it in this time! Maybe we'll open up recruitment once everything settles down and we know each other a bit more. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your Guild sounds perfect for me at the moment, I tick all the boxes you're after and I loves wolves so much I have 4 tattooed on me haha. I'm just getting back into GW2 after a few years break. Once you have space I would be happy to join the family!

> @"Mango.4356" said:

> Your Guild sounds perfect for me at the moment, I tick all the boxes you're after and I loves wolves so much I have 4 tattooed on me haha. I'm just getting back into GW2 after a few years break. Once you have space I would be happy to join the family!

Aw, I just can't say no. In you go!