Why do you keep changing jumping puzzles so they no longer count towards event dailies?

Wyrd.9612

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

>

> No, I don't think it is. I think that what makes it look like a thing is that a fair number of them have an associated event at or near the end, and *that* counts as an event for the four-on-the-map daily. The JP itself does not.

It is the act of opening the chest that gives you event credit. King Jalis's refuge has both a chest AND an event, letting you get two events in one spot. This has been true for a very long time, which is why the slow creep of jumping puzzles no longer awarding me credit towards the daily vexes me. In Malchor's leap, I can complete the daily entirely on jumping puzzles, as the Scavenger's Chasm gives you an event credit for each of the chests(you do have to use all twelve power sources, though, despite being able to open the last chest at 11)., with the Antre of Adjournment just North of that rounding out the set.

Since it seems this is a bug instead of an intentional change, time to take this issue over to the bugs section of the forums.