[Feedback] Reaper's Rumble and Lunatic Inquisition

These two game modes are in dire need of a proper rework. No one plays them unless they are a daily, which is a shame, because they are - technically - a lot more fun than the brainless hours of farming spent in the labyrinth.

Suggestions:

* **Increase movement speed:** Due to the fact that they are so slow paced and you rarely find players in them, I can spend a whole match of Lunatic Inquisition without running into a single enemy player. That's rather boring and takes the fun out of it.

* **Alter rewards:** Everyone seems to be farming the labyrinth, which is extremely repetitive and offers no competitive nor challenging aspect whatsoever. If these other game modes were more rewarding (e.g., unique rewards), maybe people would feel more motivated to play them?

* **Overhaul:** Perhapd consider a general overhaul of these two game modes. They could be great and become people's favorites if tweaked to today's standards.

It is sort of strange that there are so many things to do during Halloween but only one of them is really farmable. I do race for the quick daily chests, clocktower for fun, mad king says bc that's guy's voice is awesome and then atm a little till I get bored and I'm done with Halloween for the day. Takes maybe half an hour? I don't really enjoy the pvp modes but they're more fun that lab at least, for me anyway. So yes, I agree with OP that I would also like more rewards for the more fun things . . .

But otoh I'm sure anet is aware of the different reward levels and has chosen to keep it this way for a reason, which is fine, nbd. You get free bags anyway from reward tracks so I still feel like I'm part of the festival even if I don't like the main farmable part of it, which is nice . . .

People are always going to mainly do the things which bring the most profit. In this case its lab farm.

To make people want to do those 2 activities for loot, they would need to bring like... idk.. 250-400 bags per hour at least, but that brings another problem: AFK farming.

There is no easy solution to this as long as AFK farming would be possible.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> To make people want to do those 2 activities for loot, they would need to bring like... idk.. 250-400 bags per hour at least

**That is why I suggested a _unique_ reward for these game modes so that people feel motivated to do them, because there is something you can only get there.**

> There is no easy solution to this as long as AFK farming would be possible.

I am sure you can program to have players thrown out if they don't move for 30 seconds, or other measures that determine your "worth" of getting rewarded.

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> You wouldn't want to make it as rewarding, but you could still make it more rewarding. Compare wintersday, where jp is most rewarding but lots of ppl do bells bc it's still decent rewards and some ppl enjoy it more than jp . . .

Wintersday always has people in all its game modes, because they are all fun, rewarding and well paced (like I said, I believe the movement speed in RR and LI poses a huge issue as well).

> @"Ok I Did It.2854" said:

> Reapers Rumble is just awful, at least we know why Anet didnt bring it back all them years, the inquisition i dont mind so much.

It would be a lot more fun if it wasn't so slow-paced. The game mode per se is okay, similiar to other festivals' additional games (like the arena during Fot4F, for instance).

I mentioned in my post: " https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/59693/a-look-back-on-halloween-2018#latest " that a rewards increase and the ability to play with friends would drastically increase the playability of it. Often times It felt really slow and sluggish. Especially when starting off with only 2 players it feels empty. Doing something similar to snowball arena for Wintersday where it starts off as a 5v5 usually feels much better.