Now that we have mount skins as cash shop fodder - gliders?

Narrrz.7532

There are a number of items in game that i'd say are glider-worthy for their design and difficulty to obtain, things like the spinal blades, the various god's crafted backpieces, the luminate's backplate, Mawdrey, the ascended amnoon banners, the HoT order backpacks, the wayfarer's henge, the molten jetpack...

I realise developer time/effort is at a premium when it comes to items that won't (directly) make the company money, but i feel like it would be a really nice gesture - to the playerbase as a whole & to us many-year veterans in particular - to make some matching glider skins that are unlocked by obtaining these backpacks. I know that myself in particular have been hoping for a spinal blade glider since the release of HoT.

I'd like to see gliders for some existing back-pieces as well. I'd buy from gem store if necessary. Mostly I REALLY want a glider to go with my butterfly-wing back-piece. I just assumed when I bought it that there was a glider counterpart, and it seems absurd to walk around with wings, only to have them vanish and be replaced by a glider when I glide.