Returning player in need of some advice

Talva.5014

So i have not played since a few months after launch, i made a new character to get a feel for the game cause needless to say it is not the same (Well from what i can recall, memory going these days).

As it stands my main was a thief, which from what i can find are in a meh spot atm? Mind you my hardcore 1% days are done, just cant get the time to adult and do that anymore but old habits are hard to break. My current gear on it is a Noble set of Undead(Or Undieing cant recall atm) with everything else seeming to be power and cond damage stacking.

Is this gear ok? How hard is it to acquire gear these days. I recall from way when it was crafting or nothing and everything was out the arse costly.

If there are any other tips or advice anyone could share that be great, namely what should i aim for and such. As it is right now im just working on my personal story, if i recall i kinda rushed at launch for my guild and have you.

> @"Talva.5014" said:

> So i have not played since a few months after launch, i made a new character to get a feel for the game cause needless to say it is not the same (Well from what i can recall, memory going these days).

>

> As it stands my main was a thief, which from what i can find are in a meh spot atm? Mind you my hardcore 1% days are done, just cant get the time to adult and do that anymore but old habits are hard to break. My current gear on it is a Noble set of Undead(Or Undieing cant recall atm) with everything else seeming to be power and cond damage stacking.

> Is this gear ok? How hard is it to acquire gear these days. I recall from way when it was crafting or nothing and everything was out the kitten costly.

>

> If there are any other tips or advice anyone could share that be great, namely what should i aim for and such. As it is right now im just working on my personal story, if i recall i kinda rushed at launch for my guild and have you.

Exotic gear with core stats are easy to acquire via karma vendors, tp, etc. Expansion stats however have to be crafted (unless you want to do story 6x over with 6 different toons to get 1 set). If you're planning on just doing openworld, anything works. If you want to minmax, zerk stat gear is bis for power and vipers for condi