What are your petty grievances in GW2?

Kalocin.5982

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.The Gambling -Black lion chests and keys are not easily earned in game and lock items behind an rng paywall. I've currently got over 100 chests and no keys. In my early days of playing (2014, before I knew the predatory nature of RNG Lootboxes)I spent hundreds of hours unlocking keys and hundreds of real dollars on keys trying to get a bank contract, to this day still haven't got one. It got so bad that I now believe that they only give them to streamers and influencers.

2. overall lack of reward for playing, I haven't had a decently obtainable gear upgrade in months.

3. knowing that .19% of players pay over 40% of the profit and if your not in that demographic your s.o.l. and won't like most of the changes made because they don't care about the rest of us.

4. I've pretty much quit playing and am waiting for a reason to start playing again.

5. Gem store prices are unaffordable.

well, back to playing Fallout 4 for lack of a better option in 2018.....

Another "build templates please" post.

A mastery. An item. Make us work for it. That's fine.

Anything that stops the "hang on, I'll swap to from soulbeast to druid - click click click click click click click click click click click okay that's my armour changed, now for accessories and trinkets and then my traits" issue. It's just so minor and yet so annoying. We can do it in different game modes, so it must be possible.

Not so petty: the mount not loading if I haven't used it for a while and just sitting in the floor. Sometimes I "secretly" move according to the minimap and when I dismount I'm juddered to where the game things I should be. Sometimes, though, that doesn't happen and I'm just sat there with my legs in the ground.

1. Elists who want to teach you how you should play when you're not asking for advice and can complete any content anyway -> just not in the fastest possible way.

2. Having to buy new stuff each balance patch

3. Unability to turn off my own aura (Aurora)

4. Lack of official build templates

5. Unability to color a backpack

6. Being hit by CC chain -> 1 is enough of punishment

7. Every PvP match just bcs I hate PvP :expressionless:

> @"Stu Grockalot.2937" said:

> I know it's only petty, but my main grievance is on the salvage kits. When you right click there are 3 options:

> Salvage all Fine and lower.

> Salvage all Masterwork and lower.

> Salvage all Rare.

> Why for the love of god is it not Salvage all Rare and lower?

Makes perfect sense to me. Most people I know salvage Masterwork and lower with one salvage kit (Basic or Copper-Fed) and Rares with a better salvage kit (Mystic i.e. Master's). I wouldn't waste my Mystic Salvage kit on Masterwork and Fine gear.