I am experiencing strange disconnects every day without fail with seemingly no reason.

Hello! Sorry to bother you all but I've been getting extremely strange disconnects lately. These happen every day without fail for no reason. It claims that there is an issue with my internet connection, yet I am voicing with other people over discord and that has zero interruption. My second computer also has zero connection issues while this is occurring. I took a screenshot of the error.

![](https://i.imgur.com/15eNiIR.png "")

As I've said, this happens literally every day. One of the weirdest things that happens with this is that when I log back in (especially after being in a guild hall) it will leave me somewhere absolutely random in the map that I was previously in. So if I was in Snowden Drifts at a specific point when I went into the guild hall, it would throw me somewhere else completely randomly in Snowden Drifts.

My usual in game habits:

I usually play both male and female Charr. A character name on my account is Rylo Strongwill. This happens in any guild hall.

My system specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel i5 8600k Coffee Lake @ 3.60GHz (6 Core)

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 (Using integrated graphics from the processor until I can get a new graphics card )

Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GVK

Hard Drive: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500 GB

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any help or insight that you guys may have!

You can use a program like PingPlotter to find where connection issues lie.

You can try a VPN.

The reason your character ends up in odd places is the game lost the 'last known location' information. You might try a -repair to the client, but it probably has to do with the connection issue.

You can also read the articles in the Knowledge Base (accessed via the 'Support' link above/below) about connectivity.

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the Tech CS Team via the same link.

Good luck.