Gear Inconsistencies in PoF and other Errors.

Azure.8926

![](https://i.imgur.com/QHAEUso.jpg "")

So is it an error that all the trinkets you can purchase from the Tomb of Primeval Kings doesnt have any jewel slots in them despite being exotics?

![](https://i.imgur.com/QYKYYeI.jpg "")

Also this Achievement had stated it had a gear reward but upon completion I was awarded no chest and the icon for it in the Hero Panel has vanished.

This has effectively locked me out of ever purchasing that piece of the gear from the Tomb of Primeval Kings.

Can't speak to the first, but on the second I think that's human error on your part. There's never been gear available for Triumph of Conquests. Are you possibly mistaking that for a different achievement involved in the Royal Funerary set?

Source: almost done with ToC achievement and it doesn't state that it has any reward except achievement points.

> @Airyll.7849 said:

> Can't speak to the first, but on the second I think that's human error on your part. There's never been gear available for Triumph of Conquests. Are you possibly mistaking that for a different achievement involved in the Royal Funerary set?

> Source: almost done with ToC achievement and it doesn't state that it has any reward except achievement points.

When I put Triumph of Conflict on my watch list on the Achievement tab it strictly stated it had a gear reward and that it would reward me the Funerary Shoulders. Its pretty much the only reason I even bothered with it as setting up a Bounty is a right ol pain in some maps like Desolation and Vabbi.

In fact its description and flavor text says its part of the Tomb Achievements and if it wasnt supposed to award me a piece I am still locked out of getting a complete set of Grieving Stats as I have no other collection achievements that give the Shoulders.