Disconnects / Crashes after 11/13/2018 Update [merged]

Dark.1823

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"ChangMokei.7390" said:

> > Well... worked pretty well for some time so I decided to continue my crafting. Got disconnect, rollback, craft rank back where it was before started and lost about 60g.... SUCKS!

> > Location: Tailoring station in Lions Arch

> > Physical location: Finland

> > Server: Vabbi

> > Doing when disconnected: crafting

> > Forgot the error message but propably the same than with everyone else....

>

> If you were rolled back, you will still find the runes and/or sigils in your inventory. Have you checked? Would you be able to recoup the loss by simply crafting again?

Hey there! I wasn't salvaging sigils etc. I was just doing some tailoring to get my rank higher. Spent that gold to materials so, no I can't really get that loss back just like that. Crafted items are not worth that much. What I saw happened when I logged back in was, my rank had dropped back that 4-6 steps and that little bit over 60g was gone. Had just some of those materials still in my inventory that I had bought.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was fixed last night, but I discovered it is not. I just had a rollback crash.

What was I doing? Interesting you should ask ... I was looking at the new sigil recipes at the Huntsman crafting tutor/vendor in Lion's Arch (Jroagh [Master Huntsman]).

I am in Germany, Gunnar's Hold [EU].

I have just encountered a rollback crash. I was refining materials and doing crafting in Divinity's Reach. All my mats, progress and three of my license acquisitions were reverted. US, Henge of Denravi [NA]. I was kicked back to the Character Screen, and re-establishing character connection kicked me to the entrypoint of DR.

I have noticed the prior lengthy crafting did not involve refining lucent mote. This one refined lucent mote.

Hello, good afternoon, this morning and a while ago I had the server disconnected, and sent to the character selection, I hope you could solve it, before the update everything went very well.

Your location in the game:

Lion's Arch

Your physical location in the world:

It was near the lighthouse

Your server/game world:

Baruch Bay [sP]

The error message you received (if any):

I would not know the error message now, I'm sorry, but I know you disconnected me and sent me to the character selection

I have been dc'ed many times now on different characters.

Got the 101 error and was not allowed anything from the error screen. I had a roll back every time I logged back in.

I have been in different areas, but always on my server: Aurora Glade

Always from my home in the Netherlands.

Sometimes I was in a fight, sometimes I was just admiring the pretty landscape.

After googling and searching for answers myself I chose not to shred anything, but it still happened, also on a char I just created.

Good luck in fixing the problem Tech.

I can't seem to stay logged in for long. Now since the patch today (11/15) I'm getting "Connection Error" please check your connection and try again. I'm in WvW Eternal Battlegrounds, SBI, and it doesn't matter what I do it happens randomly it seems. My internet speeds are fine, ping tests fine, and no packet loss. I was getting disconnects prior to today but they didn't say it was my connection. They were the same as everyone else's saying that my connection was lost.