Grieving Stats for ascended items from Living World

darkertime.5698

I doubt PoF stats will be made available for the LW S3 items. They added the stats to the WvW armors, the fact that they didn't add it to the LwS3 items at the same time likely indicates that they don't plan on doing so. If I had to guess I would say that PoF stats may be made available in S4.

That being said, Ascended armor and accessories with the new stats can be bought in WvW with Skirmish tickets.

> @Sindariel.2354 said:

> > @darkertime.5698 said:

> > > @Sindariel.2354 said:

> > > Don't know what you're talking about. Grieving stats **are** available on LS3 trinkets.

> >

> > ![](https://i.gyazo.com/7b6faff9f31bfd4d2d35f1b28f0734d8.jpg "")

>

> Gilded Orchid Band has grieving stats.

It is so disappointing how just random the assignment of stats are. The team really dropped the ball on all this IMO.

I was just looking at the Luminate's Backpack that's been sitting in my bank since I got it. Reminder, this was one of the first ascended backpacks many HOT players worked towards along with the 3 story backpacks.

Anyway, looking at the drop down for selectable stats for this HOT item, and not 1 HOT stat is available for it.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> Why would Grieving/Harrier be givens to Living Seasons from HoT when they are PoF stats....

Because they are not available via PoF? ;)

It's ridiculous to make a campaign's stats unavailable in said campaign. Can you imagine had we had to wait for HoT stats to become available _after_ the actual campaign?

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > Why would Grieving/Harrier be givens to Living Seasons from HoT when they are PoF stats....

>

> Because they are not available via PoF? ;)

>

> It's ridiculous to make a campaign's stats unavailable in said campaign. Can you imagine had we had to wait for HoT stats to become available _after_ the actual campaign?

You're forgetting HoT stats weren't fully available via ascended trinkets until Raids and Living Story. Only a few pieces like the part 4 amulet did have them.

• 1 month later...

Grieving stats can be crafted now, ascended recipes are shown on wiki (they are called "the twins")

They are also obtainable from fractal and or pvp merchant. Including pvp trinkets as well.

They are also stats swap able, using the item '' intact mosaic " as the exotic Insignia, can be purchased from TP. The receipe for stats swaping is not shown on wiki, but it works I just swapped my whole gear. (item, intact mosaic, 5

Ectos and anthology of heros)

Ascended trinkets can also be purchased from the tomb of the primeval king merchant in the desert Highlands map, this also shown on wiki.

Hope this helps.