How much time to wait with new account ?

Hello everyone, i write this discussion today cause it seem i cant send money(gold) or big amount of it to another player. my question is just to know how many time that i have to wait before the new account restriction will authorize me to access to the entire feature of the game ?

:)

thx for reading my post, your answer is welcome if someone know something about it.

• ArenaNet Staff

I guess my question in this situation would be, "How does a new account have a large amount of gold?" :)

There are natural restrictions on the transmittal of items and currency for a new account. These are put in place to reduce the transfer of such items by real-money traders. RMT has a very negative impact on any game's economy, and we've adopted a few measures to protect the game economy and, by extension, our community of players. You can read details of accounts and the limited-time restrictions on our official wiki, on [this page](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account "this page").

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"OrabilisArabella.8429" said:

> oh thx for the wiki information, i will take a time to inspect that.

The wiki is such a wonderful resource -- I highly recommend it for answers to all sorts of questions, informative details about the game, and tips on how to make your time in Tyria both extra productive and enjoyable.

> @"OrabilisArabella.8429" said:

> and for the answer of your question the amount of gold is about to 50, and i've upgraded my account since 1 month ag, im not exactly sure how much exactly

Oh, that makes sense, then. I was thinking the account was very new, like a few days old, and that's what made me wonder. :)