Will Aurene become an Elder Dragon? [POLL] And who will betray Caithe?

Arden.7480

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > No, rytlock has come so far and is the only one from the core story f our friends and allies to still be fighting with us. At the end of everything it’ll be us and him *and faren*

>

> Fixed that for you

>

>

Commander: Armour breaks, thus we are in Underwear.

Rytlock: Armour breaks, Rytlock in his skivvies.

Faren: Somehow his armor stays intact leaving him the only one with armor for once.

• 3 weeks later...

No idea what's going to happen with Aurene. She is only three years old in game years (born 1329 AE, current year is 1332 AE) and probably would be much smaller and less powerful than she is if she hadn't absorbed all kinds of crazy energy from various sources. Will she play a role in beating Kralk? Almost certainly. But will she replace Kralk? CAN she replace Kralk, at her early age? Especially when her own visions in that direction show nothing but death and destruction for her and her friends? Reply hazy, ask again later...

As for Caithe, I have never liked her, and since having to play through her memories in LS2, I absolutely despise her. Just imagine how different things could be if she had the nerve to deal with Faolain instead of killing Wynne. Then there was the whole steeplechase over Aurene's egg, and by the way: did you ever wonder who it was that betrayed the meeting of leaders at the Pale Tree, allowing Mordremoth to attack at that moment? The story mentioned the betrayal, but never fingered the perp; I can give you one good guess. But even if that particular bit of speculation isn't true, Caithe still has allowed herself to be misled down dark paths with one bad decision after another, and the entire world has suffered the consequences of her choices. When she falls, it will be by her own doing if there's any justice in the multiverse, and unlike the rest of the friends and allies we've lost to this point, she'll actually deserve it.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> As for Caithe, I have never liked her, and since having to play through her memories in LS2, I absolutely despise her. Just imagine how different things could be if she had the nerve to deal with Faolain instead of killing Wynne. Then there was the whole steeplechase over Aurene's egg, and by the way: did you ever wonder who it was that betrayed the meeting of leaders at the Pale Tree, allowing Mordremoth to attack at that moment? The story mentioned the betrayal, but never fingered the perp; I can give you one good guess. But even if that particular bit of speculation isn't true, Caithe still has allowed herself to be misled down dark paths with one bad decision after another, and the entire world has suffered the consequences of her choices. When she falls, it will be by her own doing if there's any justice in the multiverse, and unlike the rest of the friends and allies we've lost to this point, she'll actually deserve it.

So she is the same as us.. the one without sin shall get drunk and start having some fun! or something like that.. im kinda bad with quotes