how to ACTUALLY fix pvp

bigo.9037

OP, you should really play the game more, that's a terrible idea (as pointed above for a lot of members), and if you play more of pvp you'll understand why

Better off, look at those examples (only this explains why this idea makes no sense):

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> Im up against a rifle deadeye? Well I guess no Silent Scope allowed this match. Good luck retraiting to some other spec, because you definitely won't pvp as a deadeye without that trait!

>

> Oh the enemy has a revenant? Lets disable their only heal (glint). HAVE FUN LOL.

>

> Oh look a core guard. How cute, lets disable his ability to trait meditations(Monk's Focus), or remove the extra critchance while having retaliation(Righteous Instincts). No sustain or no offense; GET BALANCED BETCH!

>

> Oh look a weaver. HAHAHAHA good bye Cleansing Water, have fun holding points without condition removal!

>

> Banning builds(the one trait their entire combo is built around)... I can see how this would turn PvP into a toxic ragefest, and kill the gamemode in record time. But PvP being permanently dead would also fix matchmaking, wintrading, toxicity and trolling/grieving. So maybe this is a good idea after all. BIG THUMBS UP!

This idea is as nonsense as "nerf core warrior"

Plz, play and understand the game first

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> Im up against a rifle deadeye? Well I guess no Silent Scope allowed this match. Good luck retraiting to some other spec, because you definitely won't pvp as a deadeye without that trait!

>

> Oh the enemy has a revenant? Lets disable their only heal (glint). HAVE FUN LOL.

>

> Oh look a core guard. How cute, lets disable his ability to trait meditations(Monk's Focus), or remove the extra critchance while having retaliation(Righteous Instincts). No sustain or no offense; GET BALANCED BETCH!

>

> Oh look a weaver. HAHAHAHA good bye Cleansing Water, have fun holding points without condition removal!

>

> Banning builds(the one trait their entire combo is built around)... I can see how this would turn PvP into a toxic ragefest, and kill the gamemode in record time. But PvP being permanently dead would also fix matchmaking, wintrading, toxicity and trolling/grieving. So maybe this is a good idea after all. BIG THUMBS UP!

haha yea as I said before I just wish anet implemented this in 2012 so they could've balanced around this.