[Suggestion] Make Superior Rune of the Afflicted/Rata Sum stop removing stealth

Well, i think the title says everything.

With these recent changes in runes, I noticed that everytime that i kill a mob with poison, I'am "revelead" because of Death Nova(I think it happens with any rune that have a "special" effect).

Don't get me wrong, I love the effect of Death Nova, but it breaks compleatly my gameplay, I simplyly can't enter steath anymore with this rune.

I know that Condition Thief is not a popular gameplay style, but i aways played that way. Now I feel that i have even less options with these recent rune updates.

Anyway, thanks for your time. And I'm sorry if my english is too bad, its not my native language.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> It's an effect of Death Nova causing a "hit". Likely, all runes that cause a hit on foes, separate from your own attack, will have this effect. Switch to a rune set that don't have an effect like that and you should be good.

The problem with switching the rune set, is that the only rune set that gives Bleed and Poison, is the rune of the Afflicted.

As I said early, this is my main problem with Runes right now, less and less options at the point that I will need change my full Ascended set because there's no good options remaining.

I really like poison Thief, so my only rune options are:

Superior Rune of Thorns - It gives me too much poison duration at the point that use my ascended viper set is pointless(poison cap at 100%)

Superior Rune of Scavenging - don't give any bleed duration effect

Superior Rune of the Krait - only bleed duration

Superior Rune of the Trapper - only 15% condition duration, with a cool effect(IF i use traps)

Superior Rune of the Tempest - 25% condition duration + 36 all status(36 condition damage only)

I know that is not a big deal, I will probably switch for rune of thorns, but the idea of the topic is just show, how ridiculous these minor changes can break the gameplay for certain builds.

Death Nova its just a cool effect that happen every 15 seconds with extremely low impact, and most runes that have this type of mechanic leaves the same feeling.

For that reason i created this topic suggestion to "make these runes stop breaking stealth". For me this type of changes without concern about basics aspects of professions(stealth) is a bad design concept.

But of course its just my opinion. Maybe one day more options will appear.