Hey Meta Train runners, what changes and improvements you want to see?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

1. Sometimes when I don't arrive 10-15 minutes before a meta event (especially Pala) I'm stuck on a map with not enough people for the meta and there's nothing on LFG because the squad on the "main map" is full. It would be nice to see available maps on the screen to switch easily, this is a thing in some other MMOs where we can switch channels and they show population (full-high-medium-low). This way people wouldn't be stuck on empty maps and forced to skip an event.

**The only reason why I bought the Commander tag was because I got sick of skipping events due to not enough people. And other players really appreciate it when I tag up, I always end up with a full squad which means the people ARE there but they are scattered around on dead maps.** :(

2. We should have a "reserved" place on the map for 3 minutes in case of disconnection/crash so we can go back after dc without running into a "map is full" message and having to spam "join" for several minutes and missing out on more credit/loot.

3. Do something about the "there's not enough people here, switch to an other map" thing. Nothing's more annoying when I'm in a full squad and this message pops up for no reason.

I dont own a tag , however i am aware of the price to get one. I think commanders should get some kind of reward because a tag is so expensive and the only compensation they get in return is whatever they make from the trains they run or if anyone is kind enough to tip them .

> @"niko.7538" said:

> I dont own a tag , however i am aware of the price to get one. I think commanders should get some kind of reward because a tag is so expensive and the only compensation they get in return is whatever they make from the trains they run or if anyone is kind enough to tip them .

You are way way OFF topic. And usually people said "dont own thing" is the one "own that thing" but idc.

Commander is "so expensive"? maybe for you and new players. When someone tag "Commander" up, they simply want to have fun, want more players come by and help and they get the same rewards from the Train they lead plus fhe tips. I bet you are a very generous tipper. Hope I am not wrong.

And by implying better rewards for a "Paid" commander tag is another way to say "Pay To Win", paid for a tag, should get better rewards then everyone will get their own tags and Dragon Stand will be flooded with TAGS. the better rewards will eventually compensate for the "Cost".

So sorry that I am way "OFF topic" too.

> @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > @"niko.7538" said:

> > I dont own a tag , however i am aware of the price to get one. I think commanders should get some kind of reward because a tag is so expensive and the only compensation they get in return is whatever they make from the trains they run or if anyone is kind enough to tip them .

> You are way way OFF topic. And usually people said "dont own thing" is the one "own that thing" but idc.

>

> Commander is "so expensive"? maybe for you and new players. When someone tag "Commander" up, they simply want to have fun, want more players come by and help and they get the same rewards from the Train they lead plus fhe tips. I bet you are a very generous tipper. Hope I am not wrong.

>

> And by implying better rewards for a "Paid" commander tag is another way to say "Pay To Win", paid for a tag, should get better rewards then everyone will get their own tags and Dragon Stand will be flooded with TAGS. the better rewards will eventually compensate for the "Cost".

>

> So sorry that I am way "OFF topic" too.

Sorry, I started the whole Commander tag thing. :D Because right now that's the only way to gather people for meta events: tag up, put squad on LFG and let them come. Which leads back to my suggestion that we NEED an easier way to switch maps. There are so many players on random small maps who have to skip events if there's no Commander to collect them.

If we could switch maps people would fill up one map and do events without a Commander or with an apple tag. Especially Pala doesn't actually need a Commander at this point because everyone is familiar with it, just go with the crowd. But we still need a Commander to start a squad and gather people which is kind of inconvenient. "Taxiing" is not too effective because people are less likely to join if there's no Comm.

On a side note, I don't think the tag is that expensive, especially for a meta farmer (farm Istan for 3 days and you can buy it).