Struggling to complete the Daily's.

GW Noob.6038

I have a feeling the OP does not understand how the Dailies work. Do **three** that suit you and you get the daily achievement. It's extremely simple and easy to do.

**You can see the dailies when you log in each day for the first time. A chest will pop up on the right, and when you left-click on it, you will see all dailies available to you.** Do three of those and you are done. (P.S. Any event completer always requires you to do four events on the respective map.)

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > > @"Solvar.7953" said:

> > > > For PvP player kills (3 kills), there are several PvP rooms set up just for dailies. These are set up with the informal rule of red kills blue, then blue kills red, then red kills blue, etc. There is really no skill required for those, other than getting to the right place to exchange kills.

> > > >

> > >

> > > I'll have to check that out...thanks, Solvar! :)

> > >

> >

> > I'd go for the WvW ones instead of sPvP... It's usually faster, especially if you get Big Spender, Master of Monuments or Caravan interrupter. Those are all quite easy, and fast to achieve.

>

> Where do I access WvW...and how do I get the content you mentioned? Or is it random?

Default Key is B to access WvW, you can also use the "Rook" icon on top of your game screen, or use the Portals in Lion's Arch, near the entrance to the Fractals.

All dailies are randomized. So you can get either of those dailies or all of them a day. Caravans spawn from "Camps" in WvW, they're easy to spot and marked on the map, there's several camps, which spawn two caravans at once, so you can usually ambush one without problems. Master of Monuments implies capturing a location in the center of WvW Borderlands maps, there's 5 of those, and two are pretty close to your World's keep, so you'll usually do that easily, the Big spender just menas buying stuff from a vendor in any WVW spawn area. Thing is, you need to earn the currency first, so you'll need to do some stuff in WvW, a good, easy, and usually quiet way to get them is doing the Borderland Jumping puzzles.

There is a level requirement to access WvW though, so you'll have to get to it first.