Scenario: You have 100%'d fractals in every way...how do you maximize your gold income?

Einsof.1457

Say you just earned fractal god (or goddess) and run CMs, T4s, Recs every day. How do you maximize your gold income from doing these dailies now? How do you spend your pristine/normal relics, etc.? How do you maximize magic find during your runs as well to ensure the highest drops? I am talking full bore meta gold fractal craziness.

In my case I don't care about converting them into gold. One T4 + Recs-run is about 25-30g per day. Enough for me to not care about more. In addition to a weekly raid full clear I'm around 200g+ per week.

I leave out CMs because I got bored out and the availability of pugs for T4s+Recs is bigger which saves me time (given that you're in a kind of pug meta group and don't get heavy slackers into the team).

> @"Einsof.1457" said:

> I made it a point to make the question hypothetical to avoid personal answers that have links to off-site threads that are from dates where 40 farm was a thing. Thanks tho

Because things haven't changed if you have played over this period which we can assume, maybe?. Perhaps some crazy redditor will do the math for you in terms of profit in coppers.

The thing is, all you had to do was taking a lazy look at the wiki and watch what you can acquire via pristines and usual relics and you would have seen that it isn't really worth the time/effort using spirit shards and stuff like that. Especially if it's most likely that a veteran fractal player has thousands of shards due to the mass influx of exp (= shard from "level up") after each daily fractal.

Additionally, it depends on your inventory since theoretically it can be worth to buy rings, upgrade and salvage them if you have an indefinitely amount of salvage kits.