Did they change the MM algorithm or did my class get nerfed?

rwolf.9571

I haven't really played sPvp in about 4 months (best time of my life, not playing pvp), And have consistently been in T3 Gold or T1 Plat. But as of this season I've been stuck in T3 silver. (Oddly enough, I did played a little bit of last season, and placed in T1 plat)

Did something change, or are things the same as usual? My main is Condi Mirage, and Secondary is Sd/D Weaver. Oddly enough, matches still feel "plat" like except with some matches where players have no map awareness at all, Which I guess is silver summed up.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> Condi Mirage WAS nerfed. Repeatedly. Over and over again throughout the course of a year. But it is still a meta platinum viable build.

Ah ok that makes more sense. I guess all the nerfs over time, I didn't realize my mes was getting weaker and weaker. I know when they nerfed weaver, I relegated that class as my secondary.

Would going back to Chrono make more sense now? Or is that still nerfed as well?

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> I wouldn't go Chrono over Mirage. Mirage is still the best mesmer build despite all the nerfing.

Well that's sad, I loved the complex play style of Mesmer and Weaver. Guess those aren't viable anymore. At least I'm trying to stay "causal" for this season. Thanks for the advice!

> @"rwolf.9571" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > I wouldn't go Chrono over Mirage. Mirage is still the best mesmer build despite all the nerfing.

>

> Well that's sad, I loved the complex play style of Mesmer and Weaver. Guess those aren't viable anymore. At least I'm trying to stay "causal" for this season. Thanks for the advice!

Mirage is still perfectly viable.