Some of the Gold times needed for the new races are ridiculous

Will.9785

> @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Corvus.2831" said:

> > > All i see is some ignorant people who have LUCKED OUT on doing some of the races to gold early on now protecting their "achievement".

> >

> > Yes, must be sheer luck to be doing Gold **daily** on **all tracks** for the Racing Medals. ;) Certainly has zero to do with practice and becoming skilled at drifting, choosing the best route and knowing when to use the boost. :#

>

> You, sir, stole my exact response. Have a thumbs up!

Heh heh, thanks. :p I am female, though. ;)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is having trouble, they might want to check and see if they have Bond of Vigor yet. When the races were introduced, I didn't have it and wasn't aware of its existence, and if not for getting it I'd probably still not have gold on Brisban. I'm sure it's possible without it, but man oh man does it make it easier.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Corvus.2831" said:

> > > > All i see is some ignorant people who have LUCKED OUT on doing some of the races to gold early on now protecting their "achievement".

> > >

> > > Yes, must be sheer luck to be doing Gold **daily** on **all tracks** for the Racing Medals. ;) Certainly has zero to do with practice and becoming skilled at drifting, choosing the best route and knowing when to use the boost. :#

> >

> > You, sir, stole my exact response. Have a thumbs up!

>

> Heh heh, thanks. :p I am female, though. ;)

_Doffs his hat._ Begging your pardan, ma'am.

> @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> _Doffs his hat._ Begging your pardan, ma'am.

You are forgiven, my good man. :p

> @"Cevlakohn.2165" said:

> If anyone is having trouble, they might want to check and see if they have Bond of Vigor yet. [...] I'm sure it's possible without it, but man oh man does it make it easier.

Absolutely. It can help you at certain track spots where you struggle.

• 2 months later...

Add Tips to Videos - I am practicing how to Beetle Race. I have looked at many videos but few have any actual tips just amazing runs. Even asked a few people but got no response or message saying it was hard to add voice over.

My request would be to add a few written tips along with the video. The two things together would be helpful.

Thanks to those who did include tips in this discussion! Will try them out.