Disable transfer 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after relink servers. Thanks.

aspirine.6852

> @"neven.3785" said:

> once again, the very dense stance that disagreement = not understanding. Yes people quit from others moving, but those players are called fairweathers and they are always fickle, You see a lot of them on TC. What difference does them quitting the game make when they quit the moment their team starts to lose or they face any opponent who will actually open a wall to get them, or there is no commander to lead a ktrain. I am saying I, yes me, value the players who are more likely to xfer to keep playin than those fairweathers, in the end it comes down to play hours during the NA primetime. I do not disagree that xfer frequency is too high for some groups, but those people will only be detered by xfer costs penalizing their excessive choice, not by a time delay.

Ermmm? I am not OP, you know? My post is 7th post in the thread which says "scaling" which I again echo-ed it in the previous reply.

I don't know which is a worst fairweathers. People that bandwagon or people that have stop playing because having to deal with outnumbering blobs? Regardless, you seems to be changing the argument subject while at the same time demeaning people that quit due to others people bandwagoning.

Lastly, you the one that suggested time delay. So now you supporting scaling?

Sometimes I wonder if people really read. This is my last reply, it is really killing my brain cells having to communicate with people who just not on the frequency.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic