My PVP balance thoughts

Posi.7156

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > ·Nerf

> > -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> > -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

> > -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> > -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> > -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> > -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

> >

> > ·Buff

> > -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> > - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> > - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> > PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> > It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

> >

> > If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> > All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

>

> Buff my scourge-shi*z*zle, buff blackjacks fav class and nerf everything else that potentially can kill scourge+firebrand.

> Also if scourge and firebrand is able to go into downstate once in a lifetime, it means theres too much dmg around.

>

> PS: also buff PoF-Rev so it does not look like I'm completly biased.

> -Sincerely your Posi and Blackjack.

>

> Summed it up for you guys, you're welcome.

>

Can some mod delete this useless comment? it doesnt help the post.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > ·Nerf

> > > -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> > > -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> > > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > > https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

> > > -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> > > -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> > > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> > > -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> > > -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

> > >

> > > ·Buff

> > > -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> > > - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> > > - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> > > PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> > > It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

> > >

> > > If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> > > All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

> >

> > Buff my scourge-shi*z*zle, buff blackjacks fav class and nerf everything else that potentially can kill scourge+firebrand.

> > Also if scourge and firebrand is able to go into downstate once in a lifetime, it means theres too much dmg around.

> >

> > PS: also buff PoF-Rev so it does not look like I'm completly biased.

> > -Sincerely your Posi and Blackjack.

> >

> > Summed it up for you guys, you're welcome.

> >

>

> Can some mod delete this useless comment? it doesnt help the post.

Like your post did not help anyone aswell.

> @"Patrick.2987" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > > ·Nerf

> > > > -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> > > > -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> > > > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > > > https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

> > > > -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> > > > -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> > > > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> > > > -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> > > > -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

> > > >

> > > > ·Buff

> > > > -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> > > > - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> > > > - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> > > > PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> > > > It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

> > > >

> > > > If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> > > > All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

> > >

> > > Buff my scourge-shi*z*zle, buff blackjacks fav class and nerf everything else that potentially can kill scourge+firebrand.

> > > Also if scourge and firebrand is able to go into downstate once in a lifetime, it means theres too much dmg around.

> > >

> > > PS: also buff PoF-Rev so it does not look like I'm completly biased.

> > > -Sincerely your Posi and Blackjack.

> > >

> > > Summed it up for you guys, you're welcome.

> > >

> >

> > Can some mod delete this useless comment? it doesnt help the post.

>

> Like your post did not help anyone aswell.

So... Are you the guy that logs in to play 3 games per day to troll people and ruin people games? If so, why are you even talking on a balance post if you dont even play? :thinking: Also... i though when you are banned in game you should be banned on forums right?

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > oneshooting every class with 4 autos

> That's a fourshot.

>

> >video

> Elite push -> staff5, all 9 hits, perfectly timed, into a necro that left shroud and had no stunbreak ready. I would call that skillful play. You should see that combo in WvW where staff5 deals twice (yes, twice!) the damage. That would be a reason to complain.

Mate! If you watch the clip(??) you can see that the rev is not even on staff. He just auto attacked on Sw/Sw followed by Shackling wave. He did 20k dmg in 2 seconds with that. If you think thats fine then idk what to say.

> @"Patrick.2987" said:

> Why you assume i am banned? If i compare your suggestions to Vallun's i think we don't need to discuss which ones are actually decent.

Because you ruin people games in pvp intentionally, and i know that you have a lot of reports, so you should be banned if the system works correctly, with all the video proof and all the reports, it would be enough to ban players like you (that ruin pvp games intentionally) from the game.

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> i know that you have a lot of reports, so you should be banned if the system works correctly

Are you new to gw2? I thought you have been playing since release or beta even, you should know by now that the report system is hardly more than a pretty looking interface.

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"Patrick.2987" said:

> > Why you assume i am banned? If i compare your suggestions to Vallun's i think we don't need to discuss which ones are actually decent.

>

> Because you ruin people games in pvp intentionally, and i know that you have a lot of reports, so you should be banned if the system works correctly, with all the video proof and all the reports, it would be enough to ban players like you (that ruin pvp games intentionally) from the game.

Coming from someone who already got disqualified for cheating in tournaments and who was banned to participate in serveral other tournaments aswell LMFAO

What are you arguing about anyways?

Your "balance" suggestions are crap since they are super biased in an egoistical way, like serveral other players alrdy have pointed out.