Racetrack purchases went to wrong guild

XYLO.7031

Because the Racetrack Guild decoration purchases occur outside the guild hall, there was no warning as to which guild my purchases would go to.

If it's not possible to re-direct the decoration destination, please at least give a warning as to which guild the purchase goes toward.

Thank you.

Although not technically a bug but rather a "quality of life" topic, I second this suggestion. It would be nice to have either a notification of where the item will go when you buy it, or a dropdown selector box where you can select which guild it should go to, defaulting to the guild you currently represent. Additionally, it would be cool to be able to change the number of items you are buying, right now you can always only buy one at a time.

> @"Shikigami.4013" said:

> Although not technically a bug but rather a "quality of life" topic, I second this suggestion. It would be nice to have either a notification of where the item will go when you buy it, or a dropdown selector box where you can select which guild it should go to, defaulting to the guild you currently represent. Additionally, it would be cool to be able to change the number of items you are buying, right now you can always only buy one at a time.

>

>

>

Thanks. I posted in QoL thread.