Guide to the Lost - Mordant Brazier

Aris.4231

The last item I need in this collection - to get the Ascended torch - is Mordant Brazier.

I can get the recipe, but I don't have huntsman 400 crafting.

Is there a way around it or is it necessary t spend gold leveling huntsman? Otherwise I don't really see a reason to level that crafting.

Any suggestions?

Getting that skin will not give you the collection. You need the skin to be allowed to buy the recipe. You should have the skin from what I think was called an awakened torch or something similar. I cried and moaned that I had to level huntsman to 400, but, in the end it costed me 6 gold since I had almost all the mats I needed. I used gw2crafts.net, but I strayed a lot when they suggested I buy mats like snowflakes when I had plenty of bloods and claws etc instead. Also, I had a lot of raw materials, so I gained a lot of extra levels simply by refining all my copper, iron, wood, leather, etc. I think it took like 2 hours though. Considering that the only way to get an ascended torch without a huntsman is ranked pvp, only having to level it to 400 is much better than 500 + daily mats.

> @Renita.7824 said:

> Getting that skin will not give you the collection. You need the skin to be allowed to buy the recipe. You should have the skin from what I think was called an awakened torch or something similar. I cried and moaned that I had to level huntsman to 400, but, in the end it costed me 6 gold since I had almost all the mats I needed. I used gw2crafts.net, but I strayed a lot when they suggested I buy mats like snowflakes when I had plenty of bloods and claws etc instead. Also, I had a lot of raw materials, so I gained a lot of extra levels simply by refining all my copper, iron, wood, leather, etc. I think it took like 2 hours though. Considering that the only way to get an ascended torch without a huntsman is ranked pvp, only having to level it to 400 is much better than 500 + daily mats.

That's the way forward, then.

Thanks