Is there a way to replay "The Way Forward"?

Ashantara.8731

I noticed that, even if you reactivate the chapter in your story log, you cannot descent into the hole due to the tornado-like updraft.

Is there a way to trick your way into the hole? This is really making me angry right now, as I only left the story instance (after finishing it) so I could come back for the jumping puzzle. I couldn't do it right at the end of said mission, because of a bug where the NPC Sadizi keeps following you around, always sticking to the exact location where you stand, thus completely blocking your view (see the Bugs subforum on this).

I didn't do the JP on my first character, because I wasn't in the mood that day to do a JP, and was looking forward to doing it now.

Any help would be appreciated.

> @paintpixie.7398 said:

> So complain to Anet. There's only so much another player can tell you.

I did in the Bugs forum, I mentioned that in my initial post, didn't i? I thought I also made it clear that this thread was merely to see if maybe I was missing something in regard of the options to descent into said hole.

1) Activate the story

2) Talk to a scout

3) Go to the first camp and speak with Nyala

4) Speak with Glokk

5) Speak with Nyala again

6) Speak with the Elder

7) Speak with the heart vendor around the elder-town area

8) Speak with the skimmer heart vendor

9) Follow the green areas on the minimap

10) Enter the fissure and then the hole

Guys, thank you, but: I know how to make it re-accessible the way you told me. That is _not_ the solution I am looking for, I want this re-accessible right away like every other story instance in all of GW2. They _need_ to fix this.

What I was looking for was for a "trick" to circumvent the updraft so I can enter the hole again. If there is none, well, then that's that.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, though.

So unfortunately there is no way for you to do it any other way than what people mentioned earlier. I did jump around for quite a while and somehow got to the bottom of the pit however the mission wont pop up so theres no way to enter even if you get to the star marker. Its definitely broken so lets hope they will fix it soon. Just make sure to report it as blocking progress.

> @Soulridden.9351 said:

> I did jump around for quite a while and somehow got to the bottom of the pit however the mission wont pop up

Yeah, me too. I was thinking, "Yes, I finally got to them bottom!", only to be catapulted out of the hole again. :angry:

> so theres no way to enter even if you get to the star marker. Its definitely broken so lets hope they will fix it soon. Just make sure to report it as blocking progress.

:+1: I did the JP achievement on my next character, but that can't be regarded as a viable solution.

Just redo the story and you ll be able to join ( i mean the entire part which includes the way forward ).

it will take 10 mins.

as him said

> @Abelisk.4527 said:

> 1) Activate the story

> 2) Talk to a scout

> 3) Go to the first camp and speak with Nyala

> 4) Speak with Glokk

> 5) Speak with Nyala again

> 6) Speak with the Elder

> 7) Speak with the heart vendor around the elder-town area

> 8) Speak with the skimmer heart vendor

> 9) Follow the green areas on the minimap

> 10) Enter the fissure and then the hole

Extremely annoying, and even worst because the instance dropped me out JUST WHEN I WAS DOING THE JP. So I'm with Ashantara on this one: no matter if there is a way to "redo" the story fast. Having a block in the entrance when you need to enter again, all the while the star marker IS there, is plain stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...