No Point

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > I wonder how much more counterplay DJ needs to be considered balance.

> > >

> > > Lets count them!

> > > 1. Laser

> > > 2. Sound effect

> > > 3. Thief get revealed

> > > 4. Slow travel time of the bullet

> > > 5. Blockable

> > > 6. Giant effect around you from Marked

> > >

> >

> > No hitting me with 17k from 1200 while im fighting someone thats the thing for you ? thats the gameplay.

> > Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block

>

> Maybe we should add a Ingame Mail that warns you that the bullet is comming.

>

> Or a giant „DODGE NOW!“ on the screan.

>

> People would still complain tho.

>

Technically your arguments are correct... almost ... if not count that thief doesnt even render on your screen and u cant see laser or bullet until you get hit . Also sound ,like what... ? I mean I tried to play with sound and all sound effects reach me after 1s after something happened, too late. Cant play without music anyway

> @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> I see very analytic and well thought of responses that truly reflect actual gameplay.

> Its clear that your point of view is limited.

>

> And for ( @"TorQ.7041") auto attackpoint you made , its really LOL cos we talking about the deadeye.

>

> @"apharma.3741"

> But there is no considerable skill difference ,Anet mm is programed well enough :D. And yet its happening all the time.

>

> @"Oldgrimm.8521"

> Yes , thief is about +1 ,and thats fine, but if you are a bad bad player and you somehow miss a doge or a block or get left out of million of options that people here talking about , on all that you somehow manage to lose some HP to a player you are 1vs1 , in that moment deadeye comes along (witch is highly unlikely) and hit you for 17k . My question is ? Is that ok?

I was replying to the 2v1 aspect of what Oldgrimm said. I agree popping up and doing a 17k hit at 1200-1800 range is complete BS especially when it's pretty much straight away when the +1 gets in range.