What theme would you like for the next elite spec?

Kodama.6453

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> I'm up for CROSSBOW engineer since 2012. I have so few weapons choices and I hate kits. If it's done RIGHT it can be an awesome weapon with stunning mechanics.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/4X3NosU.jpg) Even have some skills icons!

> 1.Charged bullet, 2.Arrow volley, 3.special trick, 4.shock-wave, 5. Ionized shot (Shot at others to deploy a protective, regenerative shield)...

> Link with profession? -Power + Support in same time. Crossbow can be used to launch arrows but some flasks or devices too.

> Can be used at RANGE / CLOSE COMBAT.

>

Just quoted myself from another thread, here is my suggestion.

Note that if new weapons aren't planned, let's just do Shortbow Engineer, with a special photon forge style button allowing you to use it as a crossbow. Or dunno, easier: Use the bow vertically and if pressing the button, you use it horizontally.

Very fastly, here is how it works: (Shortbow)

2 States, Vertical ( Vials type ) and Horizontal ( Blast type ) each with 5 different skills.

-Vials type: (Support/Condis)

1- Molotov (Inflict burning, slow down foes, aoe stacking)

2- Poison gazes (Huge aoe inflicting 3 poisons, up to 12 if you stay in)

3- Cure 9000 (Cure anyone in the aoe, remove 4 conditions and heal)

4- Electric net (Aoe that stick up to 3 foes, inflicting continuously vulnerability, cripple)

5- Improvised explosive (Inflict 6 bleeding and 2 burning in targeted area)

-Blast type: (Power)

1- Charged bullet (Normal attack, An overpowered projectile inflicting bleeding, normal damages)

2- Arrow volley (Cone attack, Throw 5 seeking-head arrows at nearby enemies, 5 max inflict cripple and blindness, normal damages)

3- Special trick (Normal attack, A special arrow ignoring Aegis or shielding, inflict 5 dazes and 5 vulnerabilities, low damages)

4- Shock-wave (Aoe sticking to player, Summon a giant electric field around you giving you might, slowing down foes, high damages)

5- Ionized shot (Targeted attack, protective/regenerative shield absorbing projectiles, inflicting knock-back to foes who try to enter and healing, paralyze foes, low damages stacking)

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > I'm up for CROSSBOW engineer since 2012. I have so few weapons choices and I hate kits. If it's done RIGHT it can be an awesome weapon with stunning mechanics.

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/4X3NosU.jpg) Even have some skills icons!

> > 1.Charged bullet, 2.Arrow volley, 3.special trick, 4.shock-wave, 5. Ionized shot (Shot at others to deploy a protective, regenerative shield)...

> > Link with profession? -Power + Support in same time. Crossbow can be used to launch arrows but some flasks or devices too.

> > Can be used at RANGE / CLOSE COMBAT.

> >

> Just quoted myself from another thread, here is my suggestion.

> Note that if new weapons aren't planned, let's just do Shortbow Engineer, with a special photon forge style button allowing you to use it as a crossbow. Or dunno, easier: Use the bow vertically and if pressing the button, you use it horizontally.

>

> Very fastly, here is how it works: (Shortbow)

> 2 States, Vertical ( Vials type ) and Horizontal ( Blast type ) each with 5 different skills.

> -Vials type: (Support/Condis)

> 1- Molotov (Inflict burning, slow down foes, aoe stacking)

> 2- Poison gazes (Huge aoe inflicting 3 poisons, up to 12 if you stay in)

> 3- Cure 9000 (Cure anyone in the aoe, remove 4 conditions and heal)

> 4- Electric net (Aoe that stick up to 3 foes, inflicting continuously vulnerability, cripple)

> 5- Improvised explosive (Inflict 6 bleeding and 2 buring in targeted area)

>

> -Blast type: (Power)

> 1- Charged bullet (Normal attack, An overpowered projectile inflicting bleeding, normal damages)

> 2- Arrow volley (Cone attack, Throw 5 seeking-head arrows at nearby enemies, 5 max inflict cripple and blindness, normal damages)

> 3- Special trick (Normal attack, A special arrow ignoring Aegis or shielding, inflict 5 dazes and 5 vulnerabilities, low damages)

> 4- Shock-wave (Aoe sticking to player, Summon a giant electric field around you giving you might, slowing down foes, high damages)

> 5- Ionized shot (Targeted attack, protective/regenerative shield absorbing projectiles, inflicting knock-back to foes who try to enter and healing, paralyze foes, low damages stacking)

I am so about Crossbow for engineer!!! And I could get behind your idea of converting shortbow to your idea as you laid it out.