pinkbunnies.4620

I am making this is because I see nothing but Herald and I think it's stale

The goal is to explode everything and have high mobility

Specializations:

Corruption

Devastation

Renegade

Stats:

Vipers everything (power, precision, condi damage)

Runes:

Superior Runes of Tormenting (condi damage, torment duration, and self heal)

Sigils:

Superior Sigil of Tormenting and Superior Sigil of Blight (torment and poison on crit)

Legends:

Shiro

Mallyx

Weapons:

axe/mace, shortbow

How it plays:

Be usually in Shiro and only ever use the insane gap closer teleport, massive dissengage, and heal. Typically shiro is best with the bow to kite or to gap close before a swap to Mallyx Mace/axe. While in close with Mallyx Mace/axe pop the elite and go nuts spamming out crazy condis and good flat damage, Unyielding Anguish to gap close again as needed, heal is there. If your passive healing isnt doing the job you can swap back to Shiro to comfortably disengage and kite with shortbow for breathing room. Rinse and repeat.

The good:

crazy high damage with crazy good mobility and strong damage threat from range and in close is even more scary.

The bad:

even with the traits and the runes you will still be easy to pressure or burst down if you let it happen

the take away:

high skill ceiling build, especially the shortbow with its powerful skill shots that are hard for some people to connect. If you can read the room and abuse your mobility there is nothing you cant evaporate.