Suggestion for a general Necro Fix: REMOVE CRITICALS

Akrasia.5469

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > @"Gocanny.6321" said:

> > > There is reaper who has tons of damage and almost no mobility, and there is daredevil who has tons of mobility and not enough damage. Anet needs to do some work

> >

> > tons of damage, good joke.

>

> What he say about reaper isn't totaly wrong when you put yourself into the shoes of a daredevil facing a reaper. After all, the daredevil have to deal a lot more damage to the reaper to down him than the reaper have to down a daredevil.

And dash brings him out of range of all that reaper damage with one button press. It's just weird when I play daredevil and fight reapers.

shadow shot -> he pops shroud -> dash -> wait till he leaves shroud -> steal -> kill. Feels like cheating.

In these moments I am asking myself why I can kill so many thieves on reaper. They are all horrible at the game.

**@topic:**

It's pretty pointless to trade ferocity for base damage on a class, that has pretty good precision/crit chance and ferocity access via traits. That would basically need a rework of the whole class.

PvP/WvW fix: baseline 8s shroud cooldown -> more procs, more flexibility, more sustain

PvE fix: increase damage multipliers - the easiest thing in the world

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic