Want our money? Give sounds to the new Orchestral Weapons / Add a new Sound Slider to turn them down

In regard to the concept of these Orchestral Instrument Skins, I suggest that there be unique/fitting sounds for each Orchestral Instrument upon hitting enemies, and that there be a Sound Slider added to the Sound Options exclusively for turning down the volume of players' equipped Orchestral Instruments.

**Note:** If such sound option gets implemented for the Orchestral Instruments, I believe the Sound Slider should be set to zero by default. Better to inform players (notably new players) on how to turn the sounds **On** for Orchestral Instruments than to have to inform players (notably new players) on how to turn the sounds **Off** for the Orchestral Instruments in the event they become an immediate annoyance. **That is a very important thing to note**!

If you truly want to make really good money from these new Orchestral Instrument Skins, it would be wise from a business perspective to implement those two features, because it will give players an even greater incentive than they already have now to buy those Skins.

**P.S.** When can us musicians expect the audio team to fix the 'playable', currently-still-broken in-game instruments, and address the 'global note cooldown' issue on the instruments (where music notes do not each have their own cooldown on each octave) ? So much time spent on these creative Orchestral Instrument Skins could have also been spent fixing and improving the playable instruments we bought.

Why is a fix taking so long? The playable instruments have been broken at least 5 other times, and a fix for them was implemented much quicker.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Artists probably don't have much experience with sound bugs, I'd guess.

> The Devs posted statements about unique sounds for weapons in the last AFC, I believe; you could check that out, if you wish.

>

> Good luck.

Pardon my late reply.

That is what the audio department is for (_not_ the art department) and/or the person on the team in charge of coding audio into the game (in this case, the audio linked to the in-game instruments).

• 1 month later...

I got the set but never used them yet. Again, fashion templates please. Have hindreds of skins for 1 character. I want to go different places and have a preset look to each map. Then I can utilize more skins. Yes I recognize the difficulties of this but would like it a lot. Having to sort through hundreds of skins wardrobe it and then swap to another skin or new toon is just lot of pain.

> @"Eidolonemesis.5640" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Artists probably don't have much experience with sound bugs, I'd guess.

> > The Devs posted statements about unique sounds for weapons in the last AFC, I believe; you could check that out, if you wish.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Pardon my late reply.

>

> That is what the audio department is for (_not_ the art department) and/or the person on the team in charge of coding audio into the game (in this case, the audio linked to the in-game instruments).

An intervening post was removed, I believe.