WvW Recruiting to New Guild Dilemma!

PrinceKhaled.5104

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > >

> > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > >

> > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> >

> > Nah, only you couldn't break 15 men for wvw after 5 years. the original point still stands for off hours to establish a monopoly mate.

>

> Errm? My guild field 25 ytd? So, are you gonna go SOR to solo build an off hour guild?

>

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > >

> > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > >

> > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> >

> > Ok, that server is ded and will be gone so that point is invalid and i'm talking NA since other time zones are irrelevant and you can farm most off hour guilds with like 5 to 10 NA guys carrying the pugs in Sea/EU or OCX timezones.

>

> I see, his post was referring to off hours though?

> PS: Is great you can find people who are free from social responsibility to carry the off hours but that isn't the point of the topic.

Ya but you bring up some dead server with no players to recruit. Silly stuff man. It won't be a server for much longer. invalid point! If you field 25 how come you call raid so fast vs 5-10 NA players on the weekend?

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > > >

> > > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > > >

> > > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> > >

> > > Nah, only you couldn't break 15 men for wvw after 5 years. the original point still stands for off hours to establish a monopoly mate.

> >

> > Errm? My guild field 25 ytd? So, are you gonna go SOR to solo build an off hour guild?

> >

> > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > > >

> > > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > > >

> > > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> > >

> > > Ok, that server is ded and will be gone so that point is invalid and i'm talking NA since other time zones are irrelevant and you can farm most off hour guilds with like 5 to 10 NA guys carrying the pugs in Sea/EU or OCX timezones.

> >

> > I see, his post was referring to off hours though?

> > PS: Is great you can find people who are free from social responsibility to carry the off hours but that isn't the point of the topic.

>

> Ya but you bring up some dead server with no players to recruit. Silly stuff man. It won't be a server for much longer. invalid point! If you field 25 how come you call raid so fast vs 5-10 NA players on the weekend?

That's the point of the argument. The claim was monopoly is all you need to build a guild, you got monopoly on dead server, why can't you build your guild? In the end, you still need certain population in that server to build the guild, monopoly alone doesn't change anything. Likewise, since 5-10 NA is all you need to carry off hours, why didn't you stay on SOR to do so?

Also, we too have people that have social responsibility in the weekend. Furthermore, everytime VR come out, we are fighting a map queue after 30 minutes or so in without a map queue since the DB SEA too have social responsibility on the weekend. Regardless, if you are so proud about yourself, why do you bandwagon? Bandwagoning invalid all forms of pride.

The reality is you still need people, a lot of people, regardless how much tall tales people are spouting out. Those tall tales aren't helping the OP's question.

Edit: Erm, Keep on thinking is it social or society, but I think is social is the correct term.

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > > > >

> > > > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> > > >

> > > > Nah, only you couldn't break 15 men for wvw after 5 years. the original point still stands for off hours to establish a monopoly mate.

> > >

> > > Errm? My guild field 25 ytd? So, are you gonna go SOR to solo build an off hour guild?

> > >

> > > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > If monopolizing is all you need to build a guild, then why so many guilds did not grow even when they had monopoly? Truth is even monopolizing may not be enough for certain off hour timezones. Some servers don't even have consistent off hours population. In other words, even if you stay there and tag up for half a year, you might not even break out of 15-men.

> > > > >

> > > > > In off hours, population are just so limited that a dead timezone in the server is called a **dead** timezone. Just look at SOR, if monopoly is all you need then why SOR still fallen? It is not like SOR has completely no off hours commanders or plenty of off hours guilds, they had but numbers were just limited at certain timing. Why? Because there were guilds that already drained SOR numbers for those timing during the linking.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, to test the theory, I encourage people to head to SOR now and start an off hour guild there (alone), you will get monopoly there, I'm sure.

> > > >

> > > > Ok, that server is ded and will be gone so that point is invalid and i'm talking NA since other time zones are irrelevant and you can farm most off hour guilds with like 5 to 10 NA guys carrying the pugs in Sea/EU or OCX timezones.

> > >

> > > I see, his post was referring to off hours though?

> > > PS: Is great you can find people who are free from social responsibility to carry the off hours but that isn't the point of the topic.

> >

> > Ya but you bring up some dead server with no players to recruit. Silly stuff man. It won't be a server for much longer. invalid point! If you field 25 how come you call raid so fast vs 5-10 NA players on the weekend?

>

> That's the point of the argument. The claim was monopoly is all you need to build a guild, you got monopoly on dead server, why can't you build your guild? In the end, you still need certain population in that server to build the guild, monopoly alone doesn't change anything. Likewise, since 5-10 NA is all you need to carry off hours, why didn't you stay on SOR to do so?

>

> Also, we too have people that have social responsibility in the weekend. Furthermore, everytime VR come out, we are fighting a map queue after 30 minutes or so in without a map queue since the DB SEA too have social responsibility on the weekend. Regardless, if you are so proud about yourself, why do you bandwagon? Bandwagoning invalid all forms of pride.

>

> The reality is you still need people, a lot of people, regardless how much tall tales people are spouting out. Those tall tales aren't helping the OP's question.

>

> Edit: Erm, Keep on thinking is it social or society, but I think is social is the correct term.

Nah, any server is doable even sor. pay me and I'll get a 15man squad monopoly no problemo. I want it in USD too. biggest fish in town mate. just can't quit every 2months like all these new fight guilds popping up every relink lmao.

SOR will be primed for building up again. It will be a linked server. that's a free transfer every 2months. The 3 dudes that stayed on SOR should've used that to get their process and admin stuff in place.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> SOR will be primed for building up again. It will be a linked server. that's a free transfer every 2months. The 3 dudes that stayed on SOR should've used that to get their process and admin stuff in place.

GSCH is still on sor, and has all the infrastructure a growing guild could want.

Downside being you're now part of GSCH