[NA]Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is looking for social, LGBTQIA+ supportive folks, casual/new/vet!

Cerioth.7062

**Region and Server**

North America; Crystal Desert. You do NOT need to be on CD in order to join the guild. You can be from any time zone, but we are most active around 2 PM - 1 AM EST. We mostly have NA players but also a few Europeans, Asians and Australians.

**Guild Status**

We could definitely use new people in the guild, especially those experienced and enthusiastic about the game but also new players who want to get into it! We have spots for officers who would enjoy recruiting, running events and building a good community. Help and officering is something we can put to good use and would need, but we do not expect members to do all the hard work. If people come offering their help, they do it on their own terms. We’re newbie friendly – we were all new to game at one point so there’s no reason to judge new players for what they do not know. We'd love to have a playerbase that has both veterans and newbies. Our guild’s officers solve things together via officer meetings unless urgent matters need to be taken.

We have Windswept Haven as our base. It is currently level 68 and we are working toward further improvements - mainly decorating and guild events.

**Community**

Our guild is a family. A place where people can be themselves. A place where they can feel at home. Where they can share their joys and worries, wishes and fears. We thrive for a community that knows and cares about each other but we do not want to limit the guild by setting some kind of member restrictions. We simply recruit the ones that we think fit in with the group. We achieve to not have cliques. We offer our members justice and treat them as individuals. We want to make everyone feel included in the guild.

We are LGBTQIA+, mental illness/neurodivergent, disabled, and female gamer friendly. We also don't demand that you spend all your time in-game as long as you can log on regularly. Our community has many people in "minority" groups - non-binary, furry (we are NOT creeps and NOT into erp!) etc. A lot of us are into the game lore and story.

**What Do We Do?**

Primarily we create friendships and do various things together in-game that everyone enjoy. In terms of gameplay our main focus is PVE - we do guild missions, fractals, raid training, sometimes dungeons, open world stuff, exploring etc. We also PVP occasionally (those who like it).

We also have many people who are very into lore, world building and just geeking out over the world of Tyria!

The guild does not enforce participation in any specific activity and we try to offer something for everyone. Scheduled guild events are going to be around 3-10 PM EST depending on preferences.

We are open to suggestions and could do other kinds of events, provided that we have people who are interested in organising these!

**Raids and High Tier Fractals**

These are NOT our main focus of the guild, but we also like to do this content as a guild! Currently we do raid training twice a week and take a casual approach about it. We do expect people to run raid builds, but we are flexible and accepting with those builds as long as you do your role. We have currently been training wings 1-4, and will not move to other wings until we are consistent with these wings. We are forgiving and patient with our training, and do not want raiding to be our main focus.

Raid training is at Friday and Saturday 9 PM EST, and some casual w 1-4 raid clears for now on Monday 6 PM EST.

In terms of fractals we have people in all tiers (mostly lower) but we also have a few people who run higher tier fractals and are interested in running CM's in the same friendly, casual, non-elitist environment.

**Goals**

We aim to be a guild that has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and where you can get your stuff done. We will never be a hardcore fractal/raid guild but instead we want to learn to do these things together. We will not be elitists. We want our members to be able to experience the game content without extra pressure or unrealistic requirements. While we do want to get better at things like raids and CM mode fractals, we will not be harsh on what builds you are required to bring. As long as the guild/raid leader says things are fine, they are. Our primary goal is to invoke new friendships and a loving, close community.

**Respect Others**

We want to keep the guild light on rules, but we do not tolerate harassing other members in any way. This means that bullying, lying, pestering, using derogatory terms and just being a toxic person isn’t tolerated and will be acted on. People can be themselves as long as they do not harm others with their actions. We ask you to be wary with your attitudes and jokes, however. You can have your opinions, of course, but we do not want homophobes, racists, xenophobes, sexists, etc. No bigotry here! We do not want people who can’t tolerate mental illnesses. Above all, we do not want our members to feel uncomfortable in game and in our guild.

We try to avoid topics of alcohol, sex, politics, religion and drugs in guild chat. If you do these things, we do not care. Just please avoid talking about them in chat.

**What are we like?**

Our community is a very inclusive and accepting one! I do realise many guilds probably like to say this about their community, but I genuinely believe in it. We chat about all kinds of stuff and support each other. We give people the space they need and respect their boundaries. We are very happy to chat with new people who join the guild, but we do not pressure them to interact with us constantly and we give them their own time.

Our members enjoy light joking and puns. We have lots of funny moments and remember them fondly long afterwards! Some of the topics we love to talk about involve cats and other animals, languages, food, the game itself and fashion wars! The guild also has people who like watching anime, or are into roleplaying or tabletop games.

**Requirements**

We’re looking for open-minded people with an ability to accept different cultures and the will to understand other people and why they are who they are. No level/class/race requirements. There is an age requirement of 16/18+. We expect maturity but want our guild to be fun as well. We also do screen players before inviting them to make sure they are a good fit for the guild. We accept all ideas on growing our guild if you have them!

It would be preferred if you have the will to improve your skill and abilities as a player. While we are a family/social guild rather than a competing one, we want to offer our members pleasant and fun experiences and a relaxed environment to learn things in. We want to be able to tackle different challenges together, and learn to enjoy both casual and endgame content.

**What are we looking for in members otherwise?**

We would prefer individuals who want to interact with others and participate in things or at least bring some kind of presence to the guild - this can be done through event participation, chatting or helping us out with various things. We like genuine, accepting people who have a passion for this game. It would be preferred that you can log on few times a week, though of course we understand absences and such as long as we are notified about it.

**We require you to join our Discord server**

Why?

1. We use it for our main announcements and communication from staff to members as in-game does not provide good tools for this

2. Communication outside the game

3. Informative guides and help, organized text channels

Voice chatting is NEVER required! Download the Discord app or use the browser version, then join this server: https://discord.gg/v6Y8jG4

Read carefully through the #guild-info, #guild-rules and #how-to-join parts!

**We require over 90% representing.**

Why represent?

This means that you have our guild tag, [FIRE], beside your name over 90% of the time that you are online on your account total.

Representing the guild proves that you are devoted to our guild and our family. Having you represent us lets us know that you are not going to just up and leave, it allows our officers to realize we are more than a handy LFG when you need one. We want to build a tight knit community with a good atmosphere and having loyal people who we learn to know is the best way to do this - we tried the non-rep way once and did not like the results.

We exclude WvW/raid guild reps from this rule. Other exceptions can be discussed with the guild leader.

**How to join**

You can do one of the following:

1. Private message me on the forums

2. Join our discord server listed above, read the instructions and request for an interview

3. Mail or whisper one of us ingame!

Cerioth.7062 - Leader

robinic.2381

Aerolith.7564

Sathgirus.1204

Limelight.1234

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cerioth. I am a returning player, but consider myself a total newb because I appear to have forgotten very nearly everything. I have been playing again for a couple of weeks and have an extremely lonely 65ish Ranger. While being a lone ranger is supposed to be all heroic and story-worthy, I'm dying inside without friends to play with. If you're still recruiting, this sounds like a solidly positive guild build, and I am interested. My character's name is Bryer Thourne and I don't have a clue what server I'm on (forgot!), but as you said, that doesn't matter...

> @"Bryer Thourne.2753" said:

> Hi Cerioth. I am a returning player, but consider myself a total newb because I appear to have forgotten very nearly everything. I have been playing again for a couple of weeks and have an extremely lonely 65ish Ranger. While being a lone ranger is supposed to be all heroic and story-worthy, I'm dying inside without friends to play with. If you're still recruiting, this sounds like a solidly positive guild build, and I am interested. My character's name is Bryer Thourne and I don't have a clue what server I'm on (forgot!), but as you said, that doesn't matter...

Hello! I am adding you to friends ingame and contacting you when you come online :)

Hi Cerioth I want to join your guild, My ign is Rycyl im 29y/o NA player on DarkHaven. I'm a new player just hit 80 with my mesmer . I play everyday and need an active guild, i also have the path of fire extension and planning to get the heart of thorns. I'll try to mail you in game thank you.

I saw your post on reddit and am interested in joining. I commented there as well. Just posting again since I'm not sure which you check more frequently. 28, F, I play on NSP but would be willing to switch for wvw if needed. I have some problems with depression/anxiety and am not always up for chatting/may need time to myself, but I'm generally up for doing anything/helping out! I've been playing since launch, so I'd say im fairly familiar most aspects of the game but not an expert. Looking to play with a group 1-2 nights per week, at least Thursday nights for sure.

I am a recent transfer from an EU server, i have 8 of 9 character classes, all at level 80. I am interested in finding a guild that isn't Hardcore. One where the people come first.It sounds as though you may be what i am seeking, i would love to talk further. I am interested if the assumptions i am making, from what i have read, are correct

Hi! I am an old player who only played the first couple months when the game opened so am basically a newb again. I am looking for a friendly guild and it sounds like you might be right up my alley. I play a lot of Overwatch, but am getting a little burned out on it so have gotten back into GW2 when my friends aren't around in OW or I am bored. I would love a guild that does things together but isn't super hardcore about it. Most of my OW friends I play with are LGBTQ+, but I myself am a cishet female gamer with anxiety/OCD/occasionally depression. Video gaming is one of my coping mechanisms for anxiety so I do game quite a lot, except for when my real-life schedule interferes. :) Hopefully we can talk more in-game. Thanks! Oh! I believe I am on Henge of Denravi, but I am open to moving servers because nobody I played the game with at the start still plays.

> @"Kaitastrophe.9708" said:

> Hi! I am an old player who only played the first couple months when the game opened so am basically a newb again. I am looking for a friendly guild and it sounds like you might be right up my alley. I play a lot of Overwatch, but am getting a little burned out on it so have gotten back into GW2 when my friends aren't around in OW or I am bored. I would love a guild that does things together but isn't super hardcore about it. Most of my OW friends I play with are LGBTQ+, but I myself am a cishet female gamer with anxiety/OCD/occasionally depression. Video gaming is one of my coping mechanisms for anxiety so I do game quite a lot, except for when my real-life schedule interferes. :) Hopefully we can talk more in-game. Thanks! Oh! I believe I am on Henge of Denravi, but I am open to moving servers because nobody I played the game with at the start still plays.

Hello!

I am about to head off but I sent you an invitation to the guild ingame and you can mail me if you have any questions or such!

Hai~ i just came back recently from 2 months break after i playing black desert again with the boys ^^. I play black desert casually when my friends want me on PvP/PVE grind. In gw2, I almost play PVE and occasionally pvp once in a blue moon. I'm still kinda newbie with some aspects in the game and I been research/learning stuff on my own. I saw that the guild is friendly towards Mental illness and female gamer which I'm relieved about. I'm 25/F/Canadian. I'm not a hardcore gamer, i'm semi casual because of irl. Hopefully we can talk more in game about the guild and whatever questions you would like to ask. Happy New Years!

> @"Fayiola.7608" said:

> Hai~ i just came back recently from 2 months break after i playing black desert again with the boys ^^. I play black desert casually when my friends want me on PvP/PVE grind. In gw2, I almost play PVE and occasionally pvp once in a blue moon. I'm still kinda newbie with some aspects in the game and I been research/learning stuff on my own. I saw that the guild is friendly towards Mental illness and female gamer which I'm relieved about. I'm 25/F/Canadian. I'm not a hardcore gamer, i'm semi casual because of irl. Hopefully we can talk more in game about the guild and whatever questions you would like to ask. Happy New Years!

Hi! I shall mail you!

• 3 weeks later...

I am the magnanimous Lord Kinkade, or Kink as most people call me. Long time player of the game, a GW1 player in fact, and having just spent some time away from the game I find myself in need of a new guild. I'm primarily PvE with some WvW thrown in sometimes. I've done raids (wasn't too great at them), fractals (better at these), dungeons and the like. I've even run a few World Boss Trains, back when those were popular. I'm a pretty chill player, mostly I like to goof off in the world of Tyria with like minded people.

• 2 weeks later...

good evening, I am Mehruenes Daigon (yes Elder Scrolls reference). I'm semi-new to GW2 and have been looking for a guild to play with after my old guild disbanded. I'm tired of playing the game alone 90% of the time and would love to join an active, friendly guild that doesn't hate on people who don't grind to be the best of the best! Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] sounds like it would be a great fit.

> @"MehruenesDaigon.2481" said:

> good evening, I am Mehruenes Daigon (yes Elder Scrolls reference). I'm semi-new to GW2 and have been looking for a guild to play with after my old guild disbanded. I'm tired of playing the game alone 90% of the time and would love to join an active, friendly guild that doesn't hate on people who don't grind to be the best of the best! Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] sounds like it would be a great fit.

Sounds good! I will add you as a friend ingame / message you there so we can talk more.

Hey there! I'm a returning player who started back at launch but had stopped playing right around the start of Living World season 2. I had this MMO itch recently that needed to be scratched so I decided to give Guild Wars 2 another go and had a ton of fun just running around solo. I saw that this was a recently established guild and figured it'd be a great way to re-introduce myself to the game. I like the approach you're taking with your guild and that it's mainly Eastern Time so I wanted to see if I could be a part of it and make some new friends to play with. :)