Forum Badges - The Full List

Earix.5684

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> This can mean only one thing.

>

> Gw3 in 3 years everyone!! \o/

They haven't even come close yet to utilizing the full potential of GW2, and you are already rejoicing over a possible GW3 release in three years? By the Six, **I hope not**.

> @Earix.5684 said:

> - "500 LOLs"

I want the LOL vote option, give it to me **right now**! :3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @therapite.3645 said:

> > I'm here because I heard something about truffles for Christmas :D

> >

> > Please don't let the truffles be a lie D:

>

> Oh uh. I had a feeling that that comment was a bit dangerous. :cold_sweat:

I knew it! Just like that blasted cake I was promised and never got! *kicks all the dirt, flips all the tables*

:p

• 3 months later...

> > @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > Does someone know the requirements to write/have a signature ? I´ve found out you have to reach some to be able to write/have a signature.

>

> I don't think anyone knows. So, I said to heck with that and made my own. I copy paste my "signature" from my notepad after each post. A bit of effort to do it each time....... but I got my signature back.

>

> .

>

> ___________

> Be careful what you ask for. ANet might give it to you.

> ___________

>

Try this thread guys.... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1189/forum-signatures-merged

1 month or something and you get veteran status on your forum and that's when signatures unlock or something like that anyway

Edit: just noticed you already have a signature....

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > > Does someone know the requirements to write/have a signature ? I´ve found out you have to reach some to be able to write/have a signature.

> >

> > I don't think anyone knows. So, I said to heck with that and made my own. I copy paste my "signature" from my notepad after each post. A bit of effort to do it each time....... but I got my signature back.

> >

> > .

> >

> > ___________

> > Be careful what you ask for. ANet might give it to you.

> > ___________

> >

>

> Try this thread guys.... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1189/forum-signatures-merged

>

> 1 month or something and you get veteran status on your forum and that's when signatures unlock or something like that anyway

>

> Edit: just noticed you already have a signature....

Yah. This is a necro’d thread and that post was back in September.

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > > > Does someone know the requirements to write/have a signature ? I´ve found out you have to reach some to be able to write/have a signature.

> > >

> > > I don't think anyone knows. So, I said to heck with that and made my own. I copy paste my "signature" from my notepad after each post. A bit of effort to do it each time....... but I got my signature back.

> > >

> > > .

> > >

> > > ___________

> > > Be careful what you ask for. ANet might give it to you.

> > > ___________

> > >

> >

> > Try this thread guys.... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1189/forum-signatures-merged

> >

> > 1 month or something and you get veteran status on your forum and that's when signatures unlock or something like that anyway

> >

> > Edit: just noticed you already have a signature....

>

> Yah. This is a necro’d thread and that post was back in September.

Ooooooh..... Did not notice that.

• 4 months later...

> @"TheProfessor.7012" said:

> Yeah, its kind of silly that the lot of us who have been around in the game and forum for four years or more don't already have the anniversary badges.

> The new forums are 'neat' but I think its kind of silly that we can't have signatures since I like to show my Fort Aspenwood pride.

>

agreed! lol

> @"sarahbrown.5301" said:

> > @"TheProfessor.7012" said:

> > Yeah, its kind of silly that the lot of us who have been around in the game and forum for four years or more don't already have the anniversary badges.

> > The new forums are 'neat' but I think its kind of silly that we can't have signatures since I like to show my Fort Aspenwood pride.

> >

>

> agreed! lol

Not sure what is being agreed to, but if it is signatures, those are readily available once ranked up (as is seen on many, many posters' posts).

• 1 month later...

> @"Hybarf Tics.2048" said:

> Also found Insightful as a badge, 3 people have it might be only DEV related. :o

I think that's from a bug. Insightful is one of the possible reactions available in Vanilla forum (there's loads of others too) and it was very briefly available just after the new forum opened (or helpful were showing up as insightful). A few posters got it too, but it was removed from them when the bug was fixed.