Missing last poi i Domain of Kourna

Karlo.8342

I do understand that I need specific event to reach that poi, starting from event "kill mutated rats" and then following chain event. However, the event never starts, nor do I know what triggers it and it's really frustrating. Me and a group of people have been trying to do it for days but no luck, just waiting, and doing bunch of stuff around, but it never activates. Is it perhaps bugged? And could this not be the case for future pois, its rather stupid and stressful (being event locked, or better yet, special event trigger without timer, as far as i know... ).

If I remember the chain starts at the farm, and you just kill the rats for the event, give it a few minutes after, then follow Emm to the caves for the next event. I think the event to kill the rats just starts (no manual trigger).

If the 1st event isn't triggering at all, ever, you may want to send in a bug ticket.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> If I remember the chain starts at the farm, and you just kill the rats for the event, give it a few minutes after, then follow Emm to the caves for the next event. I think the event to kill the rats just starts (no manual trigger).

>

> If the 1st event isn't triggering at all, ever, you may want to send in a bug ticket.

Its currently bugged, theres a few threads in the bug sections about this, so yes send in a ticket, but no dont expect it to get fixed till at the earliest the 9th.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > If I remember the chain starts at the farm, and you just kill the rats for the event, give it a few minutes after, then follow Emm to the caves for the next event. I think the event to kill the rats just starts (no manual trigger).

> >

> > If the 1st event isn't triggering at all, ever, you may want to send in a bug ticket.

>

> Its currently bugged, theres a few threads in the bug sections about this, so yes send in a ticket, but no dont expect it to get fixed till at the earliest the 9th.

I was afraid that might be the case

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Karlo.8342" said:

> > I do understand that I need specific event to reach that poi, starting from event "kill mutated rats" and then following chain event. However, the event never starts [...]

>

> ...which is _so_ not true. I did it on 12 characters and never had an issue with it.

Perhaps event wasn't bugged when you did it, as far as I know it starts when map resets, it goes one time and then stays bugged. Plus the fact that me and a group of people have been trying to do that poi for a couple of days proves that there might be something little wrong with that event.

Best option is to wait for a patch and not stress over it.