Are there any Tempests in the top 100 for Ranked PvP in the NA ladders for the current season?

> @"Frank.5183" said:

> I finished rank 89 this season. I play 95%(rough estimate) of my matches with Tempest and I've gotten 4 times the Ruthless Legend title. Nice to see another Tempest out there :)

I think there's a few of us but it's scary to say anything on these forums because everyone jumps down your throat as "Tempest is Trash Tier and Player is trash for playing Tempest, bronze level scrubs only get high because people ignore us, useless and bring nothing to the team" sorta crap.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> I actually went back to the screenshot of my rank 88, im playing an ele alt; DJ Eye, yet, on the top left it says DJ Backtrack....... Anet is trolling me..... You can look at the chat and see me typing stuff as DJ Eye: https://imgur.com/YMl0cXZ

>

> edit: Im dumb..... on the top left it shows 4 people...... im the **FIFTH** ..... so i **NEVER** show in there......

>

>

>

Oh hey you can see me in there! Those were some of the games I was goofing with Illusion of Life.