Farming Fractals?

Can I stay in the lower level Fractals indefinitely, or is progression mandatory? My main objectives are to get Bloomhunger sap for my legendary HOPE pistol, and to get infusions and attunements for my stuffs. Other than that, I have no interest in progressing into the higher level Fractals if I can farm everything I need at the lower levels.

Yes you can do T1 as long as you want, but for attunements it will take vastly longer if you only do T1 fractals. Like to get Fractal attunement 4/Fractal God it will take over 1716 days of doing T1 fractals + recs, about 600days if you do T4+ recs, and 287 days if you do daily 100CM + 99CM + T4 dailes+ Recs.

Augmentations Calculator- https://discretize.eu/augmentations

> @"Robban.1256" said:

> Yes you can do T1 as long as you want, but for attunements it will take vastly longer if you only do T1 fractals. Like to get Fractal attunement 4/Fractal God it will take over 1716 days of doing T1 fractals + recs, about 600days if you do T4+ recs, and 287 days if you do daily 100CM + 99CM + T4 dailes+ Recs.

> Augmentations Calculator- https://discretize.eu/augmentations

So, basically, forget about doing that...Done, forgotten!

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Robban.1256" said:

> > Yes you can do T1 as long as you want, but for attunements it will take vastly longer if you only do T1 fractals. Like to get Fractal attunement 4/Fractal God it will take over 1716 days of doing T1 fractals + recs, about 600days if you do T4+ recs, and 287 days if you do daily 100CM + 99CM + T4 dailes+ Recs.

Um...I just attuned both of my rings. I've done only 2 fractals. You must be talking about something else.

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > @"Robban.1256" said:

> > > Yes you can do T1 as long as you want, but for attunements it will take vastly longer if you only do T1 fractals. Like to get Fractal attunement 4/Fractal God it will take over 1716 days of doing T1 fractals + recs, about 600days if you do T4+ recs, and 287 days if you do daily 100CM + 99CM + T4 dailes+ Recs.

>

> Um...I just attuned both of my rings. I've done only 2 fractals. You must be talking about something else.

>

>

They are talking about infusing https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infused_equipment

> @"Asum.4960" said:

> He thought you were asking about Mist Attunement, aka the Fractal titles.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Attunement_4

>

> @"Robban.1256"

> Thanks for that handy tool, I had no idea I was only 2 weeks away from God!

Ahh...that makes sense. I'm not too interested in titles...last time I checked I had 8 titles, but I never wear them as it never enters my mind to do so. As far as I'm aware they don't provide any type of boost to your performance, at least not in the content that I like playing, so they seem rather pointless to me. But, as Robban.1256 pointed out, it takes a tremendous amount of effort to get some titles, like 'Fractal God', and I totally respect that effort. Thanks for the clarification, my friend, and have a good one! :)

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > @"Robban.1256" said:

> > > Yes you can do T1 as long as you want, but for attunements it will take vastly longer if you only do T1 fractals. Like to get Fractal attunement 4/Fractal God it will take over 1716 days of doing T1 fractals + recs, about 600days if you do T4+ recs, and 287 days if you do daily 100CM + 99CM + T4 dailes+ Recs.

>

> Um...I just attuned both of my rings. I've done only 2 fractals. You must be talking about something else.

>

>

I sry then I did thought you meant the other type of attunement (mist attunements) and yes you will get better loot (more fractal bags+ more relics+ more karma + more exp) in fractals with mist attunement's and that is to all your characters + permanent 45AR to all your characters.

@"Asum.4960" np