Has Jormag struck again?

While patch times are not fixed, the *usual / expected* time has passed with no in-game (or otherwise) indications of when it might arrive. Has Jormag struck again? I am not certain how reliable it is, but the current weather in Seattle does not look so nice (lots of snow + rain) and this is what happened about a year ago when a previous patch was delayed.

Maybe we can get some word from someone soon.

Hey Gaile, I had a 1.5 day vacation in Seattle last week on my friend's dime. Our AirBNB was on Western right beside Pike's Market with a view of the wheel from our living room. We didn't rent a car though, or I would have insisted to visit you guys! Weather was perfect (for Seattle) last Wednesday- no rain, 50 degrees, and spots of sunshine! Beautiful place!

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> Maybe a net should move to Florida, it's only 75° and sunny today so they might need some hoodies

Hurricane Country? Can you imagine Jormag relishing the wind and stormy weather? I'd say perish the thought! :D (Of course, it **is** host to DisneyWorld... )

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> Maybe a net should move to Florida, it's only 75° and sunny today so they might need some hoodies

Florida can be just as bad with hurricanes and power outage for months. They'd have to move to NORAD to beat any weather issues in the US, lol.

Edit: And that still won't solve any issues you may have weather related.