Satchel of OR Box of ....what to buy? (reverant)

gaymer.1648

So I've decided that I'm going to buy one of those Satchel of X's Exalted/Emblazoned Armor OR Box of X's Draconic/Gladiator Armor for when I hit 80 to have a full set of exotic gear ready. Question is what set should I pick up? I was thinking of either going either Power Glint (invocation/herald/devastation using swords) or condi dps (corruption/devastation/renegade build using mace/axe). What set of gear would you recommend from those boxes/satchels to pick up?

> @"gaymer.1648" said:

> So I've decided that I'm going to buy one of those Satchel of X's Exalted/Emblazoned Armor OR Box of X's Draconic/Gladiator Armor for when I hit 80 to have a full set of exotic gear ready. Question is what set should I pick up? I was thinking of either going either Power Glint (invocation/herald/devastation using swords) or condi dps (corruption/devastation/renegade build using mace/axe). What set of gear would you recommend from those boxes/satchels to pick up?

Berzerker/Power...

You really need Viper's Gear to make a condi build effective, and you cannot pick Viper's from this. You can *craft* exotic vipers, but it'd be pretty pointless since you could just craft Ascended Vipers for not that much more.

I'd take the free exotic zerker gear, and bum around in Herald while working towards your ascended viper's.