[Resolved] Thunderhead Keep meta, food

At least at the plaza around the crates and barrels containing the explosives.

Why? Because some antisocial trolls love to place a dozen of those food trays on the spot to block easy access to the Mines necessary for the achievement. People can't target the Mines, and by the time they manage, time's up and no progress.

Seen this happen twice already, and it is infuriating!

> @"starhunter.6015" said:

> This was a problem in WvW with the tactivators, Anet fixed it by changing the priority of the tact's to come before any trays of food. So this is something that Anet can easily fix. Make trays of food a lower priority over event items in Meta zones.

That would be sweet.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> I mean, you dont even need to interact with them. You just go close and you get them automaticaly as a special skill.

Yes, once you have one equipped, you can "re-equip" by just getting close. But to equip your first one, you need to interact with the Mines, or am I wrong about this?

> Maybe you dont if you already have the spears as a special skill.

The spears spawn later.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Yes, once you have one equipped, you can "re-equip" by just getting close. But to equip your first one, you need to interact with the Mines, or am I wrong about this?

You only need to get near even for the first one, no need to interact.

I haven't tried while having the spear special action button though. You can still have that active from the previous event, if you don't throw all of them within 2 hours. Dunno what happens then.

But I guess you can still troll the spears a bit? Since you need to interact with them.

> @"starhunter.6015" said:

> This was a problem in WvW with the tactivators, Anet fixed it by changing the priority of the tact's to come before any trays of food. So this is something that Anet can easily fix. Make trays of food a lower priority over event items in Meta zones.

Yeah, they should simply give all trays of food and other consumables the lowest possible priority then this would never be a problem again.