PvE: Blood Ash and Iron, minions necromancer is utterly broken!

Hyperlynx.6429

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

>

> Read what topic creator wrote, he is obviously new to the game. He is complaining that minion master necromancer is overpowered.

>

Speaking of reading what I wrote, you missed the bit where I said I've been playing for at least 4 years. I have ten characters. I'm not new.

> @"Jojo.6140" said:

> > @"Hyperlynx.6429" said:

> > I can't see any good reason to play anything else

>

> But you already gave an answer to that. The guardian with the more challenging gameplay is more fun for you to play, so that should be enough reason to play that rather than the minion-necro, no?

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Minion master is like the ranger's infamous 'bear bow' build - it's very simple and fairly effective in open-world content but for anything requiring more precision or tactics you'll run into problems, and if you're used to only playing minion master (or bear bow) you may struggle to adjust.

>

> As for why you'd play anything else in content where it does work I think @"Jojo.6140" answered that effectively - you enjoy the challenge you get from other professions/builds. It's a game, the point is to have fun, not to get it over with as quickly and easily as possible.

You know, that's a good point. Just because I can roflstomp everything doesn't mean I have to.

> @"Hyperlynx.6429" said:

> > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> >

> > Read what topic creator wrote, he is obviously new to the game. He is complaining that minion master necromancer is overpowered.

> >

>

> Speaking of reading what I wrote, you missed the bit where I said I've been playing for at least 4 years. I have ten characters. I'm not new.

>

My bad, I did forget that. Not sure how this helps your point though.

With 4 years experience you should know better than to call for balance around open world builds and you should have enough understanding and knowledge about where to check which builds get used in what game modes besides open world.

Armed with this information you should have known not to call for necromancer minion master nerfs based on open world performance. Especially given minion masters non existence in other game modes (fractals, raids, spvp and wvw). It's a gimmick build, works only in open world and no one cares since there are both better necromancer builds for open world as well as better open world builds for other classes.

But it has worst performance in literally every aspect of the game play other than open world/story PvE.

I believe Berserker and firebrand also have gimmick builds that can faceroll everything open world as well.

On the other hand Mirage is god tier in everything. Not just open world.

So if you want to complain about minion necro being too OP you should start with Mirage being too OP first to be fair.

Necro is worst class in high end PvE content.

If you don’t believe me go look for Snowcrow website and see it for yourself.