If I train the Itzel Language Mastery Step, will their dialogue change?

Helst.7263

I know many people won't agree with me... but... I love the sounds the Itzel make - all the "vrthmmm vrthmmm rrreee" - when they're talking to each other in Jaka Itzel. I'd like to say a huge thank you to the sound design team who created the soundscape. It's really imaginative and I feel like I truly am in another civilisation.

For that reason I've held off training the Itzel Language Mastery step because I'm worried I'll lose the sound effect! My bf has trained the step and he doesn't seem to ever hear all those lovely sounds - presumably because his character now understands the language.

So, my question is twofold - will I lose those great sounds if I train the step?

And if I will, is there scope for either a tick box to turn this mastery step off or perhaps an NPC that I can interact with and have a conversation in "Itzel" to hear those sounds again? It seems such a shame to lose something so imaginative.

I know it's not a major thing and I am totally asking to have my cake and eat it! But one day I'd like to complete the maps and maybe even make a Legendary, and in order to do those things, I'll need to train the Mastery ... and I just don't want to lose the Itzel music!

Thanks for a great game!