Need Solo PvE Power Scourge Help

Ouija.1684

I'm just a casual, part-time player (no ascended gear) who pretty much sticks to solo PvE content. I’m looking for solo PvE power scourge help with:

* Build suggestion with specific trait lines

* Gear & runes

* Weapons & sigils

* Best skills for solo PvE survivability

Thanks in advance for any and all information. It's much appreciated.

Power Scourge will require you to be within melee range a lot to get the life force benefits from main hand dagger. Because of that I suggest using Marauder's armor with a Soldiers amulet to get your armor above 2k. The rest of the trinkets and runes can be damage focused to your preference. A Power Scourge can sustain most reliably from cc (warhorn 4, torch 5, shade 4) and the Blood Magic trait line. I'm personally a fan of the Superior Rune of Exuberance for the survivability and healing power it adds.

For what you are asking I would personally go with Marauder gear, Chronomancer runes, and a full bar of wells using the wells trait in blood magic. Jump into a fight and spam wells gives solid aoe, 20s of protection, 8s of quickness, good healing, and the vit on Marauder makes it easy to maintain lifeforce. Agaaaaain, this is not meta dps or anything just something I have found that works well for power solo scourge gameplay.