Disconnect when in Queue. Log back in and am in the middle of a game.

Ovark.2514

> @"Ovark.2514" said:

> What the f%!k anet!! I got Dishonor and lost rank for getting disconnected WHILE IN QUEUE! This has never happened before in 16k games. How did that even happen? I wasn't even logged in to accept the match invitation.

16k games. Man you need to donate yourself to science. You are immune to cancer.

> @"Sampson.2403" said:

> Maybe you just forgot that you clicked accept. Ever thought about that?

It's possible but I don't think so. It just took me completely by surprise when I log into the game and it puts me into a match that's halfway over (us losing ofc). The team the proceeds to accuse me of MM and tells me to log back off. Later I get the worst hate mail I've ever gotten.

> @"Shadow Order.7258" said:

> > @"Ovark.2514" said:

> > What the f%!k anet!! I got Dishonor and lost rank for getting disconnected WHILE IN QUEUE! This has never happened before in 16k games. How did that even happen? I wasn't even logged in to accept the match invitation.

>

> 16k games. Man you need to donate yourself to science. You are immune to cancer.

Most of those are HJ games back when sPVP was fun. sPVP only really started becoming cancer at HoT, then with PoF it was ratcheted up to 11.