Afks/bots/cheaters ect.

Sthenastia.3642

> @"rank eleven monk.9502" said:

> Wow, someone blaming everything and everyone else for dropping down but himself. This is something new!

>

> Would love to see evidence of those bots and cheaters though.

Funny you haven't commented on this thread... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/64390/bots-do-3000-matches-per-season-with-total-impunity/p1

> Wow, someone blaming everything and everyone else for dropping down but himself. This is something new!

>

> Would love to see evidence of those bots and cheaters though.

A user made a few threads on it, Ive also gathered quite a few vids... pretty sure I got someone teleporting aswell at the start of one of those vids

strange phenomenon this season, quite a few people missing the portal gate on foefire and running into the gate itself until its destroyed then carrying on like nothing happened.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > @"rank eleven monk.9502" said:

> > Wow, someone blaming everything and everyone else for dropping down but himself. This is something new!

> >

> > Would love to see evidence of those bots and cheaters though.

>

> Funny you haven't commented on this thread... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/64390/bots-do-3000-matches-per-season-with-total-impunity/p1

That's the point though. Since those bots were busted, everyone thinks everyone is a bot.

I'd be highly susprised if the OP actually encountered any bots, because that's VERY unlikely.

And you have equal chance to have bots, afks, dcs in the enemy team too. (even higher chance actually)

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"rank eleven monk.9502" said:

> > > Wow, someone blaming everything and everyone else for dropping down but himself. This is something new!

> > >

> > > Would love to see evidence of those bots and cheaters though.

> >

> > Funny you haven't commented on this thread... https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/64390/bots-do-3000-matches-per-season-with-total-impunity/p1

> That's the point though. Since those bots were busted, everyone thinks everyone is a bot.

>

> I'd be highly susprised if the OP actually encountered any bots, because that's VERY unlikely.

>

> And you have equal chance to have bots, afks, dcs in the enemy team too. (even higher chance actually)

And I just encountered the first one today as well. lol

> @"Sthenastia.3642" said:

> In every match I've played this season was cheater/afk/dc/bot ect. This league is the worst ever! After 15 leagues I'm done. No more ranked!

Pretty amazing how the cheater/afk/dc/bot etc was always on your team. I mean, basic statistics would suggest that the other team is just as likely to have the same handicap, but it's probably a personal grudge from someone at ArenaNet who has coded matchmaking logic to specifically target you with the bad team. Probably because you are such an awesome player. Maybe you beat a dev in a PvP game and they did this to get you back.

Or maybe it's a perception bias that's blaming outside factors for your inability to adapt to a new season/meta.

But it's probably something more sinister. I mean, you DO seem to think that you're awesome at the game and who am I to doubt you?