100% Buff duration

Maven.1690

> @"Ruufio.1496" said:

> > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > @"Maven.1690" said:

> > > its thats true thats crazy...ty

> >

> > Yeah just as a safety marging aim for 66% boon duration. Because nerfs are incoming for sure.

>

> I sure hope you're right.

Its a realistic guess.

PS: Especially now that diviner gear is available its easier to get to the cap.

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> I could be wrong but I mean it does not have to be a nerf to SB, even before this set was implemented it was already possible to reach 100% boon duration.

Yeah sure, but you had to invest more than a sigill and a rune set to reach it.

This way you need to atleast to spec a bit into it.

> @"Maven.1690" said:

> diviner axe and warhorn, 10% buff duration sigil on warhorn and a merged polar bear is about 40% buff duration so already over whats needed.

If you're going for boon duration, most rangers take Nature Magic with Soulbeast so you get fortifying bond and when you merge with you pet you get all those boons again, ie. Boonbeast.

In Nature Magic, you already get about 16% boon duration from lingering magic. So with that, shoulders, gloves, and boots, being diviners and with the sigil you get 34%

Or with just a diviner's chest instead of the gloves, boots, shoulders above you get 34.07%

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > @"Maven.1690" said:

> > diviner axe and warhorn, 10% buff duration sigil on warhorn and a merged polar bear is about 40% buff duration so already over whats needed.

>

> If you're going for boon duration, most rangers take Nature Magic with Soulbeast so you get fortifying bond and when you merge with you pet you get all those boons again, ie. Boonbeast.

> In Nature Magic, you already get about 16% boon duration from lingering magic. So with that, shoulders, gloves, and boots, being diviners and with the sigil you get 34%

> Or with just a diviner's chest instead of the gloves, boots, shoulders above you get 34.07%

>

>

Doesnt fit my playstyle...i hate merging and unmerging.

I swap between marksmanship or skirmishing for zerging or roaming.

Always beast mastery and Soalbeast