Suggestion: Guild Hall npc craft

The Lag.9742

HI! something it came out while chatting with some guildies, why not crafting (sort of speak) diferent types of npc, that walk around, and do just iddel animationes that we can place in the halls so they don't look so much like a ghost town. I think that would add a little life to guild halls

OP ain't talking about adding npcs for crafting in guild halls (we do have one for scribe including bank/mat storage/wardrobe and the like when interacting with craft tool). OP is talking about a way to gain (or craft) npc's to make guild hall feel less of a ghost town. Aka more npcs walking around, more life.

I like the idea (as long as it doesnt get overcrowded... loading times etc...). However I can see the difficulty of adding them. If its a craft.... how to prevent more than 1 of the same npc is added and who is the person crafting said npc. If its added as achievement collection (like how they did it in sun's refuge), how to implement as its a guild group thing... It would have to be tied to once in a lifetime guild mission reward that way. And they stopped living world season 1 because it was just once in a lifetime.